Jonah Jackson likely headed to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alec Baldwin Drink GIF

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Football gawds can suck it.

B/t '22 and this, by my reckoning they owe us 2 SBs in 4 years.

Fuckers...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I just spit out my drink with this one. Nice job. I needed that
It's funny, I just watched his Monday Coach McVay show, I have noticed in the past that it is normally 20-25 minutes in length. So he started out commenting saying something to the effect of... "That as soon as we are done here I need to go work on our game plan and re-imagine what we can do on offense with the players that we do have"...

The show lasted all of 13 minutes.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
What is happening!? Am I in some kind of Rams Twilight Zone, because this is gettin to be too much! WTF! Everyone's fuckin hurt! I understand people get hurt, BUT FUCKIN EVERYONE!! It's getting hard to watch but, I just keep prayin and hopin. I have to, They've been my boys for 48 years! I gonna go no where. Lord give us strength to get through this season. You know it's never good to question the Lord but, Why God, Why all of our starters? Well, Let's all hope our D packs a punch this weekend and kicks some Whiners ass. I want to beat them so bad!

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Exclusive preview of McVay at the press conference before we play the Packers in week five…

Journalist:

“Hi, coach, any updates on the injury front? Who’s on IR this week?”

McVay:

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Campbell must have been laughing his ass off when we signed this dude in FA.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
McVey/Snead made a bid mistake in signing a guy with a lengthy injury history
FA in general has been questionable lately. Wagner, Allen Robinson and Jonah Jackson deals were all a bit of a shock when they happened and they didn’t pan out well from the beginning. It’s only 2 games so far for JJ, but he’s been hurt the whole time and was hurt for a chunk of last season as well. You would think availability would be key after the Noteboom extension, but here we are.

DeaconJones

Rookie
I tweaked my knee walking down the stairs today. I think I'm going to have to go on IR ... seems to be contagious.

Do we need to raid some more practice squads for OL guys? Neither Bruss nor Dotson is a solid bet to make it through 60m of play time. Time to "guard up". Also, did you notice Dotson wore the "Guardian Cap" at the start of the AZ game, but seemed to take it off part way through?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Crazy, I'm a lifelong Rams and Angels fan and I don't think I've ever seen a season with this many injuries to two teams in 40+ years of watching. And to star players to boot.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I'm a lifetime Dodger and Rams fan for over 50 years. Same here.

Tano

Legend
Crazy, I'm a lifelong Rams and Angels fan and I don't think I've ever seen a season with this many injuries to two teams in 40+ years of watching. And to star players to boot.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Have you looked at the Dodger injuries this year?