Jim Thomas tweet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

X said:
It's a shame that the first thing people think when they see/hear about a guy like Bowles is "Rooney Rule." I think that's the very antithesis of what they were trying to achieve with that rule, and I don't know why, but it bothers me that he could be written off BECAUSE of that rule. For instance, who knows if a guy like Tomlin would have even been brought in to Pittsburgh were it not for that rule. They had Whisenhunt on staff already if I'm not mistaken.

And to think the Dolphins passed on BOTH of them in 2007. :omg: :oops:

Fisher is the guy they want. Like it or not the Rooney Rule is very much in play with this. Were it Dennis Green, no. Bowles, yes.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:
It's a shame that the first thing people think when they see/hear about a guy like Bowles is "Rooney Rule." I think that's the very antithesis of what they were trying to achieve with that rule, and I don't know why, but it bothers me that he could be written off BECAUSE of that rule. For instance, who knows if a guy like Tomlin would have even been brought in to Pittsburgh were it not for that rule. They had Whisenhunt on staff already if I'm not mistaken.

I didn't mean anything biast Master X just stating the NFL rules and regs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Fisher is the guy they want. Like it or not the Rooney Rule is very much in play with this. Were it Dennis Green, no. Bowles, yes.
We all know it's in play Sherlock, it's a rule.

joeybittick

Rookie
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dumb_sign.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I still say they should interview Mike Zimmer.

Main reason is the sake of continuity for the D, Zimmer is a 4-3 guy and his defenses are pretty good. Players love playing for him.

The Bengals might lose to Houston this Sunday, so the following week I would hope he'd get interviewed.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

My using Green as an example went right over your flat foot head.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

No, I got it. It was a brilliant post. I'm not sure what a flat foot head is though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

No, I got it. It was a brilliant post. I'm not sure what a flat foot head is though.
Obviously it's a foot head with a level plane. Duh.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Rooney Rule was nothing more than the Cultural Marxist's inflicting their PC agenda.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

Obviously it's a foot head with a level plane. Duh.
Oh, it must mean that I am really smart, with a level head. Or this:

Foot-Head-Statue--63811.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
images

This must be you, X.
Yeah, right after I shaved my goatee. I think I look younger now. Whatchu think?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
images

This must be you, X.
Yeah, right after I shaved my goatee. I think I look younger now. Whatchu think?
A little bit.

By the way Bowles is a MUCH more viable and sought after Head Coaching prospect than Coach Denny.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:

No, by your post you didn't get it.

Sherlock is to investigator as flat foot is to a cop walking a beat.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
images

This must be you, X.
A little bit.

By the way Bowles is a MUCH more viable and sought after Head Coaching prospect than Coach Denny.

You DEFINITELY didn't get my post. Does everything have to be completely spelled out for you? :lmao:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
images

This must be you, X.
A little bit.

You DEFINITELY didn't get my post. Does everything have to be completely spelled out for you? :lmao:
If only you could spell :(

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
squeaky wheel said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
images

This must be you, X.
A little bit.

If only you could spell :(

:boing: