Gameday Menu Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I’ll have to keep my eyes out.
I’m in the IE and have never seen it in stores.
I haven’t seen it in Sam’s Club either.
look for Latino or specifically Argentinian meat type stores, those would be your best bet. I've seen quite a few in Anaheim. If you do find one, try the Argentinian sausage cooked over mesquite, the best appetizer before the main course.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
look for Latino or specifically Argentinian meat type stores, those would be your best bet. I've seen quite a few in Anaheim. If you do find one, try the Argentinian sausage cooked over mesquite, the best appetizer before the main course.
I’ll do just that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just picked up some burndt ends for the early games. Still doing pizza for dinner. :oops:

Austin Powers Get In My Belly GIF by Chris Cimino

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Its hot outside so we will not want to cook anything in the oven BBQ or stove top. Pizza sounds good or my wife wants to make a 15 bean and ham crock pot meal. She uses those Hurst beans and chunks of ham. Its good and easy too. My granddaughter just said for the day games she is going to get a box of tacos from the Mexican restaurant. YUMMY

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Hey man, there’s nothing funny about dead cats
Ah....so you're a prop comic. Nice.

Your avatar pic is beautifully appropriate , if somewhat suspicious. If I've learned nothing else in life, I've learned that no one gives away good pussy for free.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I'm going to make some Picanha & outside skirt steak in the smoker, finishing it with a reverse sear.
This is exactly what we're doing tomorrow. Can't wait. You going choice, prime, or waygu?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sent my wife with the shrimp dip to a party with her friends. . .

Apparently it's getting demolished.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Not really planning to cook tonight nor eat pizza this weekend.

I went after delivery from Little Caesars... It's not the greatest pizza but it's good enough when they are offering free delivery

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
**little Caesars is going free delivery.

I'm not a sponsor.... I'm a shocked consumer who's wife usually takes care of it.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Thanks to all who've responded to this list.

I'm always looking to learn and cook right

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I bought a place in Ocean City this spring and will be cracking Maryland blue crabs for the game. Got my Rams flag flying proudly in this sea of eagles/stealers/ravens fans we have here. HOA gonna send me a letter, and I'm here for it. Cheers all!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Picanha isn’t a cut we get out here in So Cal, but we Tri Tip is available everywhere.

My family loves Tri tip.
My supermarket in Sacramento doesn’t typically market the cut for sale. But they will place the picanha cuts in with the sirloin steaks.

I recommend you look at the sirloin steak section in your market and see if the butcher tosses those cuts in there.

Low and slow is for sure the way to go to try and render the fat flavor on the border into the meat.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ok,
The wife and I finally decided on street tacos (Al pastor & polo) and street corn.