Fisher considering reunion with Haynesworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
I don't know how else to say this other than put away your lollipops and slap your babysitter on the ass because this is a new Rams team. A team built not to fill the church choir or bent on achieving multi-shades of the blue balls........but to win. Win. The W word that counts. This is Coach Fisher's neighborhood not Mr. Rogers. Even pieces of crap get a chance at a clean slate if they are willing to make the effort and PRODUCE. It really seems as culture shock to some here....get over it. It's about WINNING and not pillars. The business is one of winning. LONG OVERDUE.
Amazing. In one fell swoop you manage to call the entire Rams team of the past couple of years pussies and cowards while adorning Fisher with a crown of gold who can magically erase any signs of douchebaggery in a player simply because he's Jeff Fisher. And this from someone who likely has "show me" tattooed on his ass.

All that aside, I'm for it. Bring him in, run his dick into the dirt and make him SHOW you that he suddenly got his inner drive back. A drive that's been missing for several years, and under several hard-ass coaches like Belichick and Haslett. I'll bet $100.00 that Gregg Williams runs his ass right out of town after the 2nd day of camp, thus making this whole notion an exercise in ridiculousness.

But yeah. Still worth a shot. Ride him til he froths at the mouth.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If Haynesworth comes to the Rams I'll poison his 50 double cheeseburger meal myself.

Keep him the hell away.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
I don't know how else to say this other than put away your lollipops and slap your babysitter on the ass because this is a new Rams team. A team built not to fill the church choir or bent on achieving multi-shades of the blue balls........but to win. Win. The W word that counts. This is Coach Fisher's neighborhood not Mr. Rogers. Even pieces of crap get a chance at a clean slate if they are willing to make the effort and PRODUCE. It really seems as culture shock to some here....get over it. It's about WINNING and not pillars. The business is one of winning. LONG OVERDUE.
Amazing. In one fell swoop you manage to call the entire Rams team of the past couple of years wussies and cowards while adorning Fisher with a crown of gold who can magically erase any signs of douchebaggery in a player simply because he's Jeff Fisher. And this from someone who likely has "show me" tattooed on his ass.

All that aside, I'm for it. Bring him in, run his dick into the dirt and make him SHOW you that he suddenly got his inner drive back. A drive that's been missing for several years, and under several hard-ass coaches like Belichick and Haslett. I'll bet $100.00 that Gregg Williams runs his ass right out of town after the 2nd day of camp, thus making this whole notion an exercise in ridiculousness.

But yeah. Still worth a shot. Ride him til he froths at the mouth.

Damn right SHOW ME something other than miserable LOSING. I've seen enough of that.

No I was referring to the culture of pillars rather than winning. If pillars equalled winning then I'd be for it. However this is the NFL. You can ride your personal preference for pillars if you win. If you don't win......TRY SOMETHING ELSE which is what SK did. You keep ascribing to JF what he had to put up with in TN. It's different now that he has the final say on a team that has a hands off owner rather than the meddling screwball Adams.

Oh and "all that aside" you're "for it". :lmao: Truth is bargains are to be had every season. If AH can be productive then we're ahead. He's short term at best. We can't afford not to take a look.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
Too bad Haynesworthless does both...

If his head is in the right place he's worth a look.

Only place his head is in is what he's gonna get at Burger King after every game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
[
Damn right SHOW ME something other than miserable LOSING. I've seen enough of that.
That's not what I meant, and you know that too. But, keep reinventing the conversations. That's always productive.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
[
That's not what I meant, and you know that too. But, keep reinventing the conversations. That's always productive.

As opposed to your "wussies and cowards" and "magically erase"? Real productive. :roll: Or did I misunderstand.....that you want to see my ass? :what:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
[

As opposed to your "wussies and cowards" and "magically erase"? Real productive. :roll: Or did I misunderstand.....that you want to see my ass? :what:
Wanna know what I wanna see?

pt1220_poof_logo.jpeg

Maybe you can talk to yourself in the third person whilst in a third dimension.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
HAHA!! The baneth stick, hath cometh outeth. I think you, me and Squeak actually agree on this topic. Bring him in and run his as like a quarter horse. If he pans out, we get a possible dominant DT. If he flops, no one is surprised and we send him back to weight watchers. Don't see a down side in taking a look. As for our banned bro.....me thinks he squeaketh too loudly on that last comment....and got greased.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Bring him in and run his as like a quarter horse. If he pans out, we get a possible dominant DT. If he flops, no one is surprised and we send him back to weight watchers. Don't see a down side in taking a look.
Yeah, pretty much. The guy has been nothing but a big fat baby primadonna underachieving waste of oxygen up to this point. Now, if HE think that all HE needs is to play for Fisher again, then I don't see the harm in letting him try. I'm really, really skeptical about his motivation though. However, like you said, he's run out of chances, can be brought in on the cheap, and can be cut immediately if it doesn't look like he'll ever be any good again. Stupid waste of skin that he is.

joeybittick

Rookie
Faceplant said:
HAHA!! The baneth stick, hath cometh outeth. I think you, me and Squeak actually agree on this topic. Bring him in and run his as like a quarter horse. If he pans out, we get a possible dominant DT. If he flops, no one is surprised and we send him back to weight watchers. Don't see a down side in taking a look. As for our banned bro.....me thinks he squeaketh too loudly on that last comment....and got greased.