Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Oh, it already has. I, for one, already feel there is no need to go get tested for anything. It seems everything lately is a 50% chance of being accurate. Hell, I have that much info already about anything just sitting at the house. It is or it ain't. :woozy:

50 percent of false tests is 90 percent mental.

Sincerely, Yogi Berra

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welcome to the old guys with fading vision club!
Oh, been there, done that. I went thru the fading vision in my 40's. Now its just the denial period when the cheater reader glasses arent strong enough and I hate to move up another level or two....
Or worse...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Oh, been there, done that. I went thru the fading vision in my 40's. Now its just the denial period when the cheater reader glasses arent strong enough and I hate to move up another level or two....
Or worse...
I can’t leave my glasses in the sun without a case. I’d start a fire. :oops:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Or worse...

I got some new bifocals not too long ago. I could see further and closer. But there is a problem when I pee with the bifocals on. While I'm admiring the big one the little one pees on my foot. :cautious:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I must have missed the “false negative” posts?
These false positives are a major issue. if the test results breed feelings of lack of integrity, it’s a disaster.
I haven't seen anything on here about it. I think I only read something once at the very beginning of the pandemic that mentioned false negatives. I mean, there's almost no chance they'll get documented anyway. Why would they? You would have to double test every single negative, which would be a majority of them. On top of that, no one wants to hear that their negative test was a lie. They'll be excited that they got a negative and go on about their day. It doesn't mean they don't exist and, as I said, it's more used in the cyber security realm.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s terrible, hope mom is able to get in sooner and get this fixed.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
There;s more trouble coming imho, The Virus is mutating and folks are getting it in a different form for the 2nd time...

And Plasma is plasma a cure,F@@@ No.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
We've decided to do the virtual program for our son this year and so far the assignments are YouTube videos and they're not even his actual teacher. I do not feel that the videos and activities provided are going to cut it. Hes in the 2nd grade and the stuff they have him doing doesn't seem very challenging.

So I'm asking anyone here who has or had kids learn from home what websites did you use? Are there any websites that you recommend?

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Two of the pilots and my wife's company who had the virus had after-effects. One has blurred vision which is going away slowly, the other has a new minor heart issue that he didn't have before. They think it was always there, just that the virus pushed it further along.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Updated: August 26, 2020

Screenshot_14.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
No fucking way ... for realsies? Would've never guessed ...

I really do know better than to jump back in to this thread, but I lack self control ....

What is it you think that CDC release says?

I see a lot of people on twitter running with the idea that it says that only 6% of Covid deaths are actually Covid deaths.

Surely, none of you are taking that position. Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.