Brady to the booth after retirement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Fox has decided to make Brady their top analyst once he decides to retire. The deal reportedly is 10 years 300 mil.
When is this guy going to go away? Now we have look at his smug face even after he hangs it up. I know he’s the goat but as far as I know he’s never been in any booth any where, drew Brees has been underwhelming in his debut but it’s Tom Brady right? There seems to be a lot of excitement but Brady’s never said anything of interest, Brady’s more open and accessible since he left NE but it all seems carefully crafted to to me and far from a look at the real Brady.
I had hoped Stafford drove the stake in his heart that would finally put him away but no such luck.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
010088bc7c664170bf4642b7fcd7680c.gif

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Fox has decided to make Brady their top analyst once he decides to retire. The deal reportedly is 10 years 300 mil.
I think it's actually $375M. Don't want to under-cut Tom ... he has mouths to feed.

Two different sources reported that in 22 seasons, Brady has made $292M playing football.

So he will make significantly more, in less than half-the-time, watching and talking about football.

TheBunk

Rookie
He's not funny like Peyton and I doubt he'll do much in the way of actually criticizing players. I'm already bored just thinking about this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally get rid of Buck and Aikman and they throw this shit stain at us. Oh well guess it'll be more muted Fox game watching with music on.

dang

Legend
He’ll flop because he’s boring as hell and he’s a class A narcissist. I’ll be muting any game I watch with that dickwad on the mic.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
McVay I could understand... he struggles only because he has too much info running through his brain.

I dunno, I've been wrong before, maybe he's awesome when he did the mock games, but he bores the shit out of me and even when he could provide insight, it's the same old trite aphorism that gives no context or, well, insight into the game we're watching.

Even Madden, as simple as he kept it, provided insight... we'll see, but seems like a ridiculous contract to me

jjab360

Legend
Terrible. No experience and no charisma. Not sure how Fox sees this playing out or how their other talent is supposed to just sit there and let someone who's never done it before make so much more money than they do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What I think is funny is that fox thinks more people will tune in to watch this tampon.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

What I think is funny is that fox thinks more people will tune in to watch this tampon.

Next year Fox will probably have Gronkowski sitting next to him so Brady won't completely 'deflate' the ratings on his own.

Turducken

Starter
I've come to grips with my bitterness towards Brady. It took 20 years, but I got to admit it was more about me than him.

I think he'll be good at this. He is insightful, he prepares for everything and he has a sharp wit. He's on track to making Michael Jordan money and he is likely the first former player to be able to buy a team.

I expect I'll be confronted with Brady's success for the rest of my life, but if Stafford steals his soul again, I know I'll die happy.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yup, 30 million a year, what a joke.
He doesn't even have an announcers voice, he sounds like a whiny little bitch.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welp. Looks like another crew I'll hate listening to.