Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Takes the Undisputed First Place title for the Worst Final Season in TV history
It seriously must have taken a tremendous amount of effort to have come up with such a terrible product
I have to agree - it was pretty bad. And I was so looking forward to the final season.

How I met your mother is up there though.

The entire season was getting us ready for Barney and Robin's wedding and after they get married - they divorce within a year - really and then the final episode - wtf - The mother was dead while Ted was telling the story. If it wasn't that a lot of the season was funny, I would put it in first.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to agree - it was pretty bad. And I was so looking forward to the final season.

How I met your mother is up there though.
Didnt watch that show

And I'm not even talking about final episodes here, the entire final season totally sucked.
It's like the writers mission was to make each character as unlikable as possible so they wouldnt be missed

Tano

Legend
Didnt watch that show

And I'm not even talking about final episodes here, the entire final season totally sucked.
It's like the writers mission was to make each character as unlikable as possible so they wouldnt be missed
You missed a good show for the most part.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didnt watch that show

Exactly. They made Allison unlikable in the third season. Then in season four they made everyone else just as unlikable, except for Luther. But they made Luther look like a happy go lucky, goody two shoes, which makes no sense because Sloane was gone (which was never explained). Five was so dour and looked like a cereep. Klaus was my favorite character and they made him into a germaphobe. There was nothing enjoyable about watching them. They were all so miserab!e.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoying the final season of Snowpiercer so far with one exception and we get episode 5 tonight.

Not enough Jennifer Connelly, she was only in episode 1 so far.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then in season four they made everyone else just as unlikable, except for Luther. But they made Luther look like a happy go lucky, goody two shoes, which makes no sense because Sloane was gone (which was never explained).
Sloane was killed in season 3, which was completely left out. We knew that when they cut the season down to 6 episodes, it wasnt a good sign. But never expected such an utter train wreck (no pun intended)
They could have left it as it ended season 3 and it would have been more tolerable

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sloane was killed in season 3, which was completely left out. We knew that when they cut the season down to 6 episodes, it wasnt a good sign. But never expected such an utter train wreck (no pun intended)
They could have left it as it ended season 3 and it would have been more tolerable
They didn’t show Sloane being killed and why would she die? She was a Sparrow like Ben. It seemed like maybe they knew she wasn’t coming back and just wrote her off.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They didn’t show Sloane being killed and why would she die? She was a Sparrow like Ben. It seemed like maybe they knew she wasn’t coming back and just wrote her off.
My daughter had an interesting question,

Why did Luther convert back in to the Ape form after he took the marigold?
They all got their (and other) powers back, but the ape form wasn’t one of them

Psycho_X

Legend
Finally binged The Acolyte and since it was canceled this week I guess I'll comment on it. Personally, I thought it was ok. Some nice lightsaber fights. Writing was weak and overall story arc was a bit rushed I think. Didn't have a whole lot of time to get emotionally attached to anyone who died for instance. And I thought most of the controversy about "woke" crap was overblown like it usually is. It had potential where it left off at end of the season but we'll never know. Overall, I'd probably give it a 5.5/10. Average show.

I didn't care for most of the stars though. The main chick (twins) and the green chick were meh. The Master Sith guy was ok but not very intimidating how he didn't fill out his armor at all. But I really enjoyed Lee Jung-Jae and thought he knocked that out of the park. Especially considering he couldn't speak English before the show and literally learned how to say his lines phonetically in the 4 months leading up to it because he really wanted to play a Jedi. That's dedication and I appreciate him for it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My daughter had an interesting question,

Why did Luther convert back in to the Ape form after he took the marigold?
They all got their (and other) powers back, but the ape form wasn’t one of them
I thought the same thing. It was so poorly written.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I watched the first two episodes of Time Bandits

and you know what....................i liked it
The original Time Bandits movie was kind of goofy too. They did crazy shit in it, like the devil in the game show theme. So if this one is like that then it should capture the mentality of the old one well. I'll be honest, I sort of wait on some shows to see if they're fucking retarded before I waste my time. Though I do a lot of gaming too, so I can probably pick and choose more than someone like my wife who watches damn near everything.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just binged seasons 1 & 2 of "From", season 3 coming out soon
I like it, though it seems like it's going down the unfortunate road of not knowing where its going

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The original Time Bandits movie was kind of goofy too. They did crazy shit in it, like the devil in the game show theme. So if this one is like that then it should capture the mentality of the old one well. I'll be honest, I sort of wait on some shows to see if they're fucking retarded before I waste my time. Though I do a lot of gaming too, so I can probably pick and choose more than someone like my wife who watches damn near everything.
It's an easy watch

silly , but funny , or at least I found it funny

alot of Monty Python and the Holy Grail references , the bandits were shrubbery designers before they got the map , there is a run away scene , she's a witch scene , smacking a cat against a wall scene , and others

when the series was first announces , I was disappointed that the bandits weren't little people , but that disappointed might have been a little premature , defiantly need a season two

I have recommended this show to my friends with kids , a great way to introduce history to children , even if the history in the show , isn't exactually like it is in the books..............lol

like I've said before , the show is a little silly , a little stupid , but I find it funny , the only thing I don't care for is Taika Waititi who plays the Supreme Being

each episode is a quick and easy watch , as they are constantly jumping from one time period to another

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64b9bGRED_I

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Only Murders in the Building Season 4 has started

The first 2 episodes of season 4 have dropped

easily one of my top 5 new TV shows over the last 5 years

hour long drama / murder mystery shows , aren't usually my thing

but this is more a hour long drama / murder mystery , comedy show

Steve Martin and Martin Short are two of my all time favorites , and Selena Gomez plays a really good straight man

season 3 of Only Murders in the Building has the third most Emmy nominations this year , and I'm hearing season 4 is the best season yet

so , anyone who hasn't given this show a chance , check it out

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XUXxt7fJAw

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Only Murders in the Building Season 4 has started

The first 2 episodes of season 2 have dropped

easily one of my top 5 new TV shows over the last 5 years

hour long drama / murder mystery shows , aren't usually my thing

but this is more a hour long drama / murder mystery , comedy show

Steve Martin and Martin Short are two of my all time favorites , and Selena Gomez plays a really good straight man

season 3 of Only Murders in the Building has the third most Emmy nominations this year , and I'm hearing season 4 is the best season yet

so , anyone who hasn't given this show a chance , check it out

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XUXxt7fJAw

I’m going to have to check this show out