Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I started watching ‘Happy’ on Netflix. The premise sounded dumb but so far I am enjoying it. An ex-cop turned hitman starts seeing his daughter’s imaginary friend after she’s kidnapped. This IF is a blue unicorn named Happy and he seeks out the girls Dad and has to convince him to save her. There were only 2 seasons made.

There is a new movie coming to Netflix starring Benedict Cumberbatch. It seems to have a similar story.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A new Star Wars show started this week on Disney Plus

Star Wars , The Acolyte

the first two episodes dropped last night ,it's being billed as this Star Wars murder mystery , as apparently some one is going around killing Jedi

this show takes place like a hundred years before the rise of the Empire

so , new characters , new stories

so , in the first two episodes , we're introduced to at least a dozen new Jedi , and , every one of them is boring as @#$%&

but to their credit , Jedi are suppose to be disciplined , no attachments , which make the Jedi , overall , a pretty boring character , even Obi Wan is overall , pretty boring

and so , last night I'm watching the first two episodes of The Acolyte , and it just dawned on me , what Star Wars needs , is more Space Cowboys

fewer Jedi and more Han Solo's and Lando Calrissian

two episodes in , and well , hum

200w.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need a show to binge.....
In the last month or so I've been thru Shogun, Outer Range, 3 Body, the Tourist, Fallout, Sugar, Man in Full, Tokyo Vice, Ripley and probably others I cant think of

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I started watching ‘Happy’ on Netflix. The premise sounded dumb but so far I am enjoying it. An ex-cop turned hitman starts seeing his daughter’s imaginary friend after she’s kidnapped. This IF is a blue unicorn named Happy and he seeks out the girls Dad and has to convince him to save her. There were only 2 seasons made.

There is a new movie coming to Netflix starring Benedict Cumberbatch. It seems to have a similar story.
Happy is a great suggestion. Thank you
Im enjoying the heck out of it
Surely not for everyone but right up my alley

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Happy is a great suggestion. Thank you
Im enjoying the heck out of it
Surely not for everyone but right up my alley
We have similar taste in shoes. I always end up liking your suggestions.

I was skeptical during the first episode of Happy. But was hooked by the second one. I love the characters.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Binge-watched an adult cartoon called Hazbin Hotel on Amazon Prime. Holy fuck is it good. It's also got a spin-off, Helluva Boss, on YouTube.

Definitely more whimsical than anything (Hazbin Hotel has Disney-like songs, not sure about Helluva Boss because I've only watched a major fight scene in it.), but I fucking loved the characters and got invested in all of them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched the first 2 episodes of the new show Dark Matter, really enjoying it so far good scifi.

Psycho_X

Legend
Man, I don't know about Acolyte. I'm a pretty open minded guy and have been trying to roll with the good and the bad of Star Wars since Disney took over. I hated the new trilogy and don't even acknowledge it and will likely never watch it again. Rogue One and Andor I liked. Mandalorian is pretty good and I enjoyed Ahsoka with some minor complaints.

But I'm going to struggle finishing this show. I'm sure I will but might just wait for the rest of the episodes to come out so I can just binge them while I'm playing a game or something on second monitor.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got one more episode on my rewatch of first three seasons in prep. Ready to go.
Did you watch the Gen V series? Dont know if it ties in with season 4 or not. I tried it and only made it thru an episode

Psycho_X

Legend
Did you watch the Gen V series? Dont know if it ties in with season 4 or not. I tried it and only made it thru an episode
I did watch Gen V, it was ok. Tried a bit too hard on some of its satire at times that made me cringe. Thought it got a bit better as the season progressed. I'm not sure I'd re-watch it though. I noticed there were a few characters from it in the newest The Boys season 4 trailer which isn't surprising based on how Gen V ended.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Man, I don't know about Acolyte. I'm a pretty open minded guy and have been trying to roll with the good and the bad of Star Wars since Disney took over. I hated the new trilogy and don't even acknowledge it and will likely never watch it again. Rogue One and Andor I liked. Mandalorian is pretty good and I enjoyed Ahsoka with some minor complaints.

But I'm going to struggle finishing this show. I'm sure I will but might just wait for the rest of the episodes to come out so I can just binge them while I'm playing a game or something on second monitor.
pretty much agree with every thing you said

it's getting harder and harder to care for Disney Star Wars

I'm at the age , were I actually saw the original movie in threats

my disenchantment actually goes all the way back to The Phantom Menace

as far as the new show Acolyte, I don't actually hate it as most people seem to

even with it's horrible writing , cringe worthy acting , I'm still somewhat interested in the story , and will continue to play along

I still only give a 6/10 score as barely watchable
not really sure if this is a spoiler or not , as I have no idea , but I'm guessing the Sith Lord dude , isn't really a dude , looks like a dude , sounds like a dude , but guess what , it's actually Osha & Mae's mom

6XBhttKJRuiUxV45ZhUPt3-320-80.jpg

5rt.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My review of Star Wars Acolyte , episode 3

boring , boring , boring , boring , everyone's dead