Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stunning end to 1883...last two episodes were tough to get through.

A pretty graphic amputation scene, for example.

It has been renewed for another season, but I don't know where the hell they go from here.
Have to think the next season would be the trials starting the ranch the first couple winters getting things set up and surviving that. More bandits and native problems.

Tano

Legend
Very good show that probably gets boosted by the fact that fox cancelled it after one season in spite of good ratings.
I remember reading that one of the reasons it was cancelled is that the network never gave it a chance.

For some reason, Fox showed the series out of order

It would show Episode 1 then something like 5 then 12 back to 4 etc etc etc

It confused a lot of people and would have done even better than they did if they showed it in order.

Tano

Legend
Can't remember if it was Netflix or Amazon Prime

One of those two
I probably should add if you liked Will Arnett in Arrested Development then you will probably like this show

Same sort of silliness

Psycho_X

Legend
I remember reading that one of the reasons it was cancelled is that the network never gave it a chance.

For some reason, Fox showed the series out of order

It would show Episode 1 then something like 5 then 12 back to 4 etc etc etc

It confused a lot of people and would have done even better than they did if they showed it in order.
Yeah they did it dirty. They showed episode 2 "The Train Job" as the premiere of the show because they thought the original premiere episode "Serenity" didn't have enough action and was too long to grab people I guess. So they literally made Whedon and team write a new premiere in days that became The Train Job which was probably the worst show of the series and didn't do a great job setting up characters like the originally filmed first episode. They actually showed the real premiere as the last episode after they canceled it... so the final episode televised at the time was the set up for the shows that preceded it. Was so stupid. They also had three episodes that were never released after it was canceled until a year or two later one random weekend if I remember.

Also, another reason to watch is it was the first time I ever laid eyes on Christina Hendricks and fell in love lol.
1646408972292.png

Tano

Legend
Yeah they did it dirty. They showed episode 2 "The Train Job" as the premiere of the show because they thought the original premiere episode "Serenity" didn't have enough action and was too long to grab people I guess. So they literally made Whedon and team write a new premiere in days that became The Train Job which was probably the worst show of the series and didn't do a great job setting up characters like the originally filmed first episode. They actually showed the real premiere as the last episode after they canceled it... so the final episode televised at the time was the set up for the shows that preceded it. Was so stupid. They also had three episodes that were never released after it was canceled until a year or two later one random weekend if I remember.

Also, another reason to watch is it was the first time I ever laid eyes on Christina Hendricks and fell in love lol.
View attachment 52748
I liked Summer (It's hot in here - It must be Summer - Raj/Howard in Big Bang Theory)

And I really liked the original Premiere episode when I watched the show on DVD

I saw the movie first and decided to get the series DVDs from Netflix

And just to add a little bit to Summer

I had a co-worker at work that looked quite a bit like Summer and could easily been her sister, so I called her Winter (not that she was cold)

Tano

Legend
And to add to the above about the Premiere

How can they say there wasn't enough action when the introduction was a war where the two main characters are being shot at

Got my attention from that alone

Psycho_X

Legend
And to add to the above about the Premiere

How can they say there wasn't enough action when the introduction was a war where the two main characters are being shot at

Got my attention from that alone
Yeah I don't know, Fox sucks. I think the length was the biggest issue. Either way, Fox was ran by gorram idiots.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Clickbait - limited series on Netflix. My wife says it’s a sold 9.

I’d have given it an 8.5 because it really does a good job of keeping you guessing, but I nitpick details and wasn’t crazy about the end so I say 7.

Try it. You may really like it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Young Wallender on Netflix
2 seasons, really entertaining show. A lot of unresolved plots, thus assuming more seasons to come.

Psycho_X

Legend
Finally watched Reacher and was pleasantly surprised by it. I thought the final episode could have been a little more kick ass but no real complaints about the show.

Also, binged second season of Upload this past weekend which the wife and I really like. Funny show but was sad the second season was only 7 episodes at around 30 minutes a pop so was done in one night. The first season premiered right at the beginning of pandemic when stay at home orders and all the junk were first happening so having to wait two years for such a short season kinda sucked. But looking forward to season 3 hopefully.