Best movies soundtracks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
[c
I got that album, unsolicited, from Columbia House (dating myself). At first I was like, "Great. Another shitty record I didn't want." And then I listened to it. And then I watched the movie.

Thanks Columbia!
(still not paying you a penny)
Hang onto the water wagon, old timer....

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

View: https://youtu.be/viDDL2Jzw20

My favorite soundtracks of all time isn't one that you'd likely listen to outside of watching the movie. 'The Last of the Mohecans' with Daniel Day Louis has a very powerful soundtrack that fits with every scene and enhances the majesty of the untamed landscape and the intensity of the French and Indian war.

Underrated movie and soundtrack

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
A lot of you picked soundracks where I really liked at least one or 2 songs from them. These are some that I like 3 or more from (more in order of release):

When I was a little kid, my favorite was West Side Story. Used to play my mom's record a lot.

A few years later a college-aged family friend lived with us for a year and used to play his Graduate album and I listened to that lot, liked it and still do.

Jesus Christ Superstar (though more of a concept album and later turned into a movie) was another one that impacted me. My young friend got me into it when I went over to his house. We lay down on the carpet about 6 feet across from each other and listened to that one on a few different occasions.

Next came Grease, and my sister's album was played in our billiards room (converted living room) by me a lot during pool games.

Blues Brothers came next and though I never got the soundtrack I think many of them are great. Especially like Rawhide and the Peter Gunn theme.

Fast Times at Ridgement High is another classic favorite. Lots to like on that one.

Can't leave out Heavy Metal. Probably my favorite of all the others.

Then there's the underrated Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. The only one I bought (cassette tape back in the late 80s) and then later got the CD version.

For the more recents I like Guardians of the Galaxy the best.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Sorry Bro don't like the Rules lol..''

The 1st Highlander, no one wants to live forever........

The Wall, Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb..........

And last but not least, Purple Rain.......

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The Wall, I can become competently numb

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lord o Lord can David Gilmore rock on Compartly Numb.