Anyone have or familiar with Fibromyalgia?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hey @Elmgrovegnome I'm reading your response right now. I feel like a newbie this literally snuck up on me the last 2 months but prior sorta progressively the last few years if I look back.

It sucks having any physical ailments, but constant pain has to be one of the worst. I hope you are able to find the right doctor or hospital to find the source of your pain, and that it is an easy fix.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
30 minutes in RSO is UNREAL, took 1/2 ML. Wowzers. Major shout out to Rick Simpson! I'm still new. She's EXTREMELY sticky I recommend a Cheeto or pu##y!
IMG_20210127_224911739.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I can tie my shoelaces like normal now. Mind-blowing!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Don't play at the same time. Actually I implore you to
IMG_20210128_005710871.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I might regret asking this, but what is that?
Almost 24 hours later on less than 1 ml I'm still feeling Amazing. Rick Simpson Oil, or RSO, is a cannabis concentrate that was developed by Canadian wellness advocate Rick Simpson. The process of extracting this highly concentrated cannabis oil is similar to making wax or any other concentrate; however, while some RSO can be dabbed or vaped, it is usually ingested orally or applied topically.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I couldn't function at work Thursday. I mean I can do the job great. What I mean is I was high for 24 hours off a rice grain size amount. That's not safe driving 70mph and having total awareness. I'm amazed it lasted 24 hours, pain free. I woke up today and it's all back. Thankfully a few hours ago I did another rice grain size .1 ML dose. The pain is going away slowly. I just know I'm gonna be high until Saturday night at this time. Just providing direct experience and truth. We are all experiencing so many different physical, mental, just living one day to get by trials and tribulations.