Akhello is back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LOURam85

Rookie
Great signing. He was the #1 CB on the roster at times last year and often did not look out of place in that capacity, though he did really tail off as the year progressed. In a #3/#4 role I like him a lot. This could be a very good secondary if all its members can get and somehow stay healthy, seeing as Tre White looked very strong out there in week 1 (small sample size I know). Williams and White as the top 2, then Durant and Spoon behind them, is a very good unit.
If Durant can continue how he played williams might get bumped

Psycho_X

Legend
It is still a mystery to me that we kept Neal over Zach Thomas! That move ain't looking pretty now
At the time I figured Neal had won a core special teams spot or something but he wasn't even active Sunday. So it is a bit perplexing. But in the end was just a numbers game. We already had 5 interior OL and both backup tackles had played guard in the past.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was a no-brainer! So, remind me, does this mean his contract is not fully guaranteed? :)

Shows no guarantee. Also people have ignored me continually and it's OK. The contracts for veterans are not always fully guaranteed if cut after week one. It's an option the player has if they are cut. And they can only do it once in their career. If it happens and he feels this is his last contract maybe he does that. This is all in the cba and easy to find but I have already linked it multiple times so no need linking it again.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Shows no guarantee. Also people have ignored me continually and it's OK. The contracts for veterans are not always fully guaranteed if cut after week one. It's an option the player has if they are cut. And they can only do it once in their career. If it happens and he feels this is his last contract maybe he does that. This is all in the cba and easy to find but I have already linked it multiple times so no need linking it again.

View: https://youtu.be/tceVZ8tgo48?si=E3J6hREjSvB1LmEr

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At the time I figured Neal had won a core special teams spot or something but he wasn't even active Sunday. So it is a bit perplexing. But in the end was just a numbers game. We already had 5 interior OL and both backup tackles had played guard in the past.
I tried man, it's hard. Oops I may have miss read the spelling of Neil

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
They cut Yeast today! Maybe lands on the practice squad?

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
I like Witherspoon, but does anyone have an idea why none of the other teams were interested in signing him as a free agent?
I find it odd.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like Witherspoon, but does anyone have an idea why none of the other teams were interested in signing him as a free agent?
I find it odd.
Agree - seems weird,but he will fit in with The Rams. He gets another chance which is a good thing for both sides.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They cut Yeast today! Maybe lands on the practice squad?
Thought he was going to get cut with the first cuts.

Yes - now he can just slide to the practice squad if nobody claims him. The Rams are deep at safety.

TexasRam

Legend
I find it odd.
I wondered the same.

Obvious answer is he was getting low balled and was hoping to get a better offer that never came.

Then the season started.

When its last call even the fat drunk chick ..... ah nevermind.