Akhello is back!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I figured he'd land somewhere after week 1 was over. Glad it is with us since Durant also got dinged up Sunday even though he finished the game. Snead has done the best he could do the last couple of days to plug up some of our injury holes. I feel comfortable against the Birds this week and hopefully can get Hav and AJ back for the Whiners without anymore damn injuries.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And welcome back Akhello. Unfortunate that we have to dip into corners one week into the season, however it is nice to see us add someone who knows the scheme and calls and might be able to punch the clock back there.

Nothing against Durant, who seems to finally have that light coming on. But him getting instantly dinged up gives me a bad feeling on his prognosis if we depend on him.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Can we demote Neal to PS and elevate Spoon? Neal will not get claimed on waivers.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I wondered why we signed Jacobs at CB when Witherspoon was available. This move makes perfect sense.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wondered if he would be brought back after week 1, salary not guaranteed by signing him after week 1.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Great signing. He was the #1 CB on the roster at times last year and often did not look out of place in that capacity, though he did really tail off as the year progressed. In a #3/#4 role I like him a lot. This could be a very good secondary if all its members can get and somehow stay healthy, seeing as Tre White looked very strong out there in week 1 (small sample size I know). Williams and White as the top 2, then Durant and Spoon behind them, is a very good unit.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
At least we know that our FO is doing everything possible to put the best D out there possible.

200.gif

TexasRam

Legend
Nice move.

Not a shutdown corner but a guy that can cover for sure. Can also step up to make big interceptions and pass breakups at critical moments.