OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
A fake that may have failed one game to many years of having a failed ST. Which would you rather have?
The special teams weren't great when Bones was still here. There were good 2017&2018 but not so much after that

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The special teams weren't great when Bones was still here. There were good 2017&2018 but not so much after that
During the Fisher era ST was the only thing keeping us in games. I am not mad or anything but I don’t think he got enough credit. It is what it is but it still isn’t any better. So yeah

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
And they weren't going to the playoffs anyway. And, IIRC, the fake worked. I know the RAMS won the game. McVay's hurt butt has possibly hurt ST ever since.
This was about trust and chain of command. Fassel doing that showed a lack of respect...probably because of McVay's youth.

McVay should of canned him as he did.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Expensive on O
#Rams - $176.4M
#Chiefs - $153.9M

Cheapest on D
#Rams - $44.1M
#Chiefs - $75.1M

???
7I0w.gif

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
This was about trust and chain of command. Fassel doing that showed a lack of respect...probably because of McVay's youth.

McVay should of canned him as he did.

The RAMS ranked higher than Dallas from 2017-2019. Dallas has ranked higher than the RAMS since.

But, hey, McVay asserted his authority and that's more important than having a strong special teams group.
AMIRITE

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But, hey, McVay asserted his authority and that's more important than having a strong special teams group.
AMIRITE

Don't cry because fassel thought he was above the hc.

If he wants to call the shots let him apply for a hc job.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Surprised to not see the 49ers up there in the most expensive offenses with Deebo, Kittle, CMC, T Williams, Aiyuk. That cheap QB is really saving them.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

View: https://youtu.be/YMtCm3J5vRI?si=yF9bv6m-546yUgM1

six degree’s…

Hours after the team returned from East Lansing on September 10, 1995, (Lawrence) Phillips broke into backup quarterback Scott Frost's apartment by climbing the outside of the building to the third floor and entering through some sliding doors. He then assaulted his ex-girlfriend, basketball player Kate McEwen.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Don't cry because fassel thought he was above the hc.

If he wants to call the shots let him apply for a hc job.

Not crying. Just making an observation. And I don't think Fassel thought he was "above the hc".
We weren't in the room when game prep was being formulated. Is it possible it had been discussed that
if AZ showed that front on the PR team that the play was on?
McVay, as sharp as he is, is not infallible. Best example is when Kupp was left in to get injured at the end
of a game that was hopefully out of reach.
I wonder what John Robinson could have done with the current culture and resources.
He was hamstrung by Georgia and Shaw for years and still produced numerous contending teams.
BLUF, Dallas has had higher ranked ST ever since Bones left the RAMS. Whereas, from 2017-2019, the RAMS
ranked higher.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not crying. Just making an observation. And I don't think Fassel thought he was "above the hc".
We weren't in the room when game prep was being formulated. Is it possible it had been discussed that
if AZ showed that front on the PR team that the play was on?
McVay, as sharp as he is, is not infallible. Best example is when Kupp was left in to get injured at the end
of a game that was hopefully out of reach.
I wonder what John Robinson could have done with the current culture and resources.
He was hamstrung by Georgia and Shaw for years and still produced numerous contending teams.
BLUF, Dallas has had higher ranked ST ever since Bones left the RAMS. Whereas, from 2017-2019, the RAMS
ranked higher.

I'm sorry but after suffering through

the end of the Martz tenure,

then linehan and his 2 team destroying drafts,

a sprinkle of haslett,

3 years of a timid spags and his four pillars that didn't include good players or coaching

5 years of the fish (I'll give him credit, he pulled the Rams out of the gutter but 3 years was all I could take, 4 Max)

I'll gladly take a small wart or two on Mcvay. The saviour of the franchise.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'll always appreciate Fisher for pulling the Rams out of the gutter even if the game had already passed him by when he got here and always putting up a fight in the division.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll always appreciate Fisher for pulling the Rams out of the gutter even if the game had already passed him by when he got here and always putting up a fight in the division.
Agreed, but at the same time his refusal to uncle cu the tight grasp that he held on the offense, an area where he seemed to have no knowledge of to begin with, was infuriating. He was so heavy handed that any OC considered for the job passed on it and he ended up promoting his tight ends coach to run the offense.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
The RAMS ranked higher than Dallas from 2017-2019. Dallas has ranked higher than the RAMS since.

AMIRITE
You're absolutely right! Focusing on ST is such a small picture view.

Leadership is the bigger picture. If a HC, especially the youngest in NFL history, didn't respect himself enough to not tolerate blatant disrespect, he would have lost the team and his staff long ago. I'll take strong leadership and a SB win in '21 over a narrow focus on ST rankings.