2015 NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
4.45 for Parker.

Great time for him. Really great.

6'6 238 GT guy ran a 4.46.

That's crazy.

KEVIN WHITE!

Just ran a 4.35.

DRAFT HIM! DRAFT HIM! DRAFT HIM!

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am as high on DeVante Parker as any WR in this draft..... but Kevin White? 4.35?
I'd have no issues with drafting him at 10.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
lol.

Guys trying to say Mayock "coined" the DGB nickname.

Sorry, bruh. That was Mizzou fans during his recruitment when fans chanted SEC-DGB as an MU BB game.

We've been calling him that since high school here in Springfield.

iced

I'd love me some White, Cooper, or even Parker at #10 - and hopefully there's a good OLineman still on the board in the 2nd

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I know we need OL, but this WR class is pretty great. Maybe not as good as last year's, but holy shit. We could have one of Cooper/White/Parker/Green-Beckham.

Athos

Legend
I know we need OL, but this WR class is pretty great. Maybe not as good as last year's, but holy crap. We could have one of Cooper/White/Parker/Green-Beckham.

The top 4, Cooper, White, Parker, and DGB, have just as much talent imo, than the top 4 WRs last year.

Cooper better than Watkins.
DGB better than Evans.

White and Parker, at worst, equal to KB.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Are Conley's numbers real? 45 inch vert, 4.35 40, 11 ft 7 inch broad jump? 6'2" 215?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know we need OL, but this WR class is pretty great. Maybe not as good as last year's, but holy crap. We could have one of Cooper/White/Parker/Green-Beckham.

This wide receiver class is so deep and talented that teams would be stupid to pass on one. But I still think that a high pick on a wide receiver isn't the best way to go. Go O-line first. There's great players there as well, and we need them more than another receiver in the first. Besides, with guys like Greene, Smelter, and Nelson later on, it's not like the top guys are the only options.

Also, never to DGB. Never. Only guy I like less is Scherff.

iced

This wide receiver class is so deep and talented that teams would be stupid to pass on one. But I still think that a high pick on a wide receiver isn't the best way to go. Go O-line first. There's great players there as well, and we need them more than another receiver in the first. Besides, with guys like Greene, Smelter, and Nelson later on, it's not like the top guys are the only options.

If we got a shot at White/Cooper, pull the trigger. Not just because WR is a need but he'd also most likely be the BPA at that point. Both these guys are top 10 receivers, but 3 teams in front of us having receivers (Falcons, Giants, Bears) and other needs, there's a good chance we'll see one of them... although that's why i'm fearful of a team trading up, like Vikings at 11, Browns at 12, or niners at 15.

Athos

Legend

Your loss. On both guys.

That 160LB stick figure? Hell nah.

Yes.

If you have White/Cooper at 10, you simply can't afford to drop down. I don't think this class is as good as last year's 2nd and 3rd round. This draft is pretty top heavy imo with 1sts and early 2nds.

Taking a risk and hoping you get a very good player later, is foolish. If you rate a guy highly, don't dick around.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Your loss. On both guys.

That 160LB stick figure? Hell nah.

Yes.

If you have White/Cooper at 10, you simply can't afford to drop down. I don't think this class is as good as last year's 2nd and 3rd round. This draft is pretty top heavy imo with 1sts and early 2nds.

Taking a risk and hoping you get a very good player later, is foolish. If you rate a guy highly, don't dick around.

That punkass receiver who will likely go the way of a combination between Ray Rice and Josh Gordon? Or the guy who might not even cut it at right guard in the NFL?

That guy who had four kickoff returns for touchdowns? Hell yeah. The guy who reminds some of Demaryius Thomas? Hell yeah. Imagine Andrus Peat sitting in our laps; you seriously want to pass an actual fix for our offensive line up for a position that we don't really need that much?

Athos

Legend
Imagine Andrus Peat sitting in our laps; you seriously want to pass an actual fix for our offensive line up for a position that we don't really need that much?

The tackle positions aren't what worry me. That's been the interior line since the day Bradford was drafted. So sorry, can't agree. Scheriff will be a beast in the interior imo.

That guy who had four kickoff returns for touchdowns?

Sorry. No. No, no, no, no. A KR just doesn't mean much anymore. And BamBam did just fine averaged 25-26 yards per return. You want a purely return man, spend a UDFA.

The guy who reminds some of Demaryius Thomas?

Smelter is fine. I still wouldn't pass up the chance of Cooper/White/|DGB (If I were convinced of a maturity epiphany) for Smelter.

Memento

Name
Jemma
The tackle positions aren't what worry me. That's been the interior line since the day Bradford was drafted. So sorry, can't agree. Scheriff will be a beast in the interior imo.

Sorry. No. No, no, no, no. A KR just doesn't mean much anymore. And BamBam did just fine averaged 25-26 yards per return. You want a purely return man, spend a UDFA.

Smelter is fine. I still wouldn't pass up the chance of Cooper/White/|DGB (If I were convinced of a maturity epiphany) for Smelter.

There's no way Barksdale re-signs here, not with all of the players we have to re-sign in 2016. And it's not like he was that good anyway. I'm simply tired of seeing a shit offensive line, and Scherff would be on the level of Alex Barron and Jason Smith.

In the sixth or seventh round? Why wouldn't you draft a guy who could literally take it to the house on any play? Why wouldn't you take a shot on Smelter or Greene in the third?

DGB is not going to last in this league. Not with the personal conduct policy the way it is. I'm willing to bet all of my ROD money that he's already failed the drug test at the Combine. Parker is a much safer bet, and he's just as talented as DGB, if not more so.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just imagine a healthy progressing Quick on one side, Kevin White on the other and Studman Bailey and Tavon Austin in the slots!

I know we need to fix the line - but can you pass on a guy like White?

FRO

Legend
Just imagine a healthy progressing Quick on one side, Kevin White on the other and Studman Bailey and Tavon Austin in the slots!

I know we need to fix the line - but can you pass on a guy like White?
Because he will be gone at 10.

Memento

Name
Jemma
just moved Winston from #5 to #15 overall. I've seen enough....

Not trying to defend Winston here...but didn't Bridgewater suck at the Combine as well? And didn't he win ORotY?

thehammer

Rookie
Not trying to defend Winston here...but didn't Bridgewater suck at the Combine as well? And didn't he win ORotY?
loved Bridgewater....was my 2nd ranked qb last year after Carr

Winston is the anti-Bridgewater qb prospect.....

Memento

Name
Jemma
loved Bridgewater....was my 2nd ranked qb last year after Carr

Winston is the anti-Bridgewater qb prospect.....

I'm sorry, but that isn't my point. I'm about as anti-Winston as you'll get, but the Combine is a very poor way to judge quarterbacks.