Who, in particular, will you be watching this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Also, what do you expect out of them. Keep in mind that this is our last year to have two first round picks so trading up to get that special player in the draft.

Most of my concerns are on offense. I think this years O is like last years D; some great players, but some possible holes.

1) Brian Quick. He tops my list. I don't care if he gets 1000 yards and 10 TD's but I would like to see the equivalent to an above average rookie season.

2) Richardson. Can he handle to load for the long haul? He has talent but is he the answer? I think Ka'deem Carey from Arizona looks a lot like the muscle hampster. Can Richardson knock RB of our need list?

3) McLeod. He looks good but at his size is he going to be able to stop bigger backs?

4) Interior line. If this unit can gel then we may be alright. Barret Jones is probably Wells' eventual replacement but we may need upgrades to both Guard spots.

5) Saffold. Can he adjust? Can he stay healthy?

lockdnram21

Legend
I think our future #1 rb is on the roster Benny Cunningham just give him time and opportunitie.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
All of them LOL. So many different scenarios at each position with such a young team. Lots of good battles shaping up almost everywhere.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
lockdnram21 said:
I think our future #1 rb is on the roster Benny Cunningham just give him time and opportunitie.

Yup, like you, I believe before we're half way through the season Benny will share time with DR as the primary backs, with Stacy as #3.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
ramsince62 said:
lockdnram21 said:

Yup, like you, I believe before we're half way through the season Benny will share time with DR as the primary backs, with Stacy as #3.
I have same thoughts but pead will be #3 i dont think stacy makes it through the cuts

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The key is Bradford.

He has to step up to the big time level.

Sam needs to find the open guy and not just stick with his first or second read.

I know he's got the accuracy and velocity, and he will be comfortable in the pocket as long as Big Jake is guarding his blind side.

It's all mental for Bradford. Can he figure it out.

It's the difference between him being Carson Palmer (who totally focused on 2 receivers even in his prime) and Troy Aikman who saw the whole field.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Rams offense, defense and special teams in that exact order all players inclusive. ;)

A55VA6

Legend
Graphicker said:
All eyes on Tavon.
Yep.

I'll be watching alot of different things.. but in order to succeed on offense, I believe Tavon is the key.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
Graphicker said:
All eyes on Tavon.
Yep.

I'll be watching alot of different things.. but in order to succeed on offense, I believe Tavon is the key.

tavon is one key but we need to get our ground game to become a factor to open it up for bradford and tavon to unlock the door

A55VA6

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
Graphicker said:
All eyes on Tavon.
Yep.

tavon is one key but we need to get our ground game to become a factor to open it up for bradford and tavon to unlock the door
Yeah we need everyone to contribute, but I think if Tavon doesn't produce.. this offense could stall. Tavon forces double teams and opens it up for guys like Cook.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It really hit me yesterday that they have so much depth on the defensive line that it's not even funny.

So conversely, regarding the offensive line I'm just crossing my fingers for no injuries, because to me that's what makes or breaks the offense.

Who am I going to be watching? Tavon ... and not because I think this offense will lean that heavily on a rookie. But because holy cow, when he gets the ball ... watch out.

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
I don't think Tavon will have a great opening season in terms of stats, i can see him getting a "nice welcoming" to the NFL by opposing defences, i have imagine Sherman with his antics just taunting the shit out of him, doubled and tripled team even, Tavon needs to be grounded and play smart, so far from his videos and interviews he seems quite modest and very humble, hope he plays well, just not expecting big numbers from him this season.

Quick seems very sharp so far, a big improvement from last season, with Gibson gone he gotta put in the hard work alongside Pettis, Givens, Bailey and Austin. I got Pettis and Givens starting first week.

I really hope Bradford can rip teams defences to shreds, our WR's need to step up and work hard for Sam, You can see The intestity Cook brings and the WR gotta match that.

I rate our defences as one of the best in the NFL, top 5 even; I'm eager to see how Johnson and Jenkins do at CB with Mentor Cortland, very comfortable with the Linebacker situation, wasnt very pleased upon hearing of Dunbars suspension, know I am at ease, Seeing blokes like Ray Ray and Armstrong ready to fill the starting spot alongside Laurinaitis and Olgetree. Our D-Line... I rate so high, they cant get complacent this seeing, i really hope they perform much better than they did preseason,

Overall im very comfortable with our starters and think we can perform very well :) tbh we are still young, so a 6-10 record will be reasonable, but we do have the potential to pull out a 10-6 and take the West!! :D

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Milamber11 leaving lots of wiggle room:
tbh we are still young, so a 6-10 record will be reasonable, but we do have the potential to pull out a 10-6 and take the West!! :D
I think you have a great chance to be spot on with that prediction. :lol: