While our D played well at times……

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
The injuries on our OLine have me terrified

in a couple of weeks the 9ers are heading to town.

they will kill that team that finished the Lions game.

GODDAMN I hate losing to the 9ers

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Couldn't this have just been a post in the vent thread?

RamsFan4Life

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess I really fucked up your day. Fear not, the absence of X has allowed being a doucherocket to your fellow posters to migrate from the shithole that was the Post Dispatch board here.

Fret not Princess, I’m out so no more ruining your day from me.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The injuries on our OLine have me terrified

in a couple of weeks the 9ers are heading to town.

they will kill that team that finished the Lions game.

GODDAMN I hate losing to the 9ers
I probably hate the niners as much as you do right now. We.just.can't. beat.them. I also hate their fan base, because they are fairweather as fuck. The years they sucked, their stadium would only be at 70% capacity. I'm equally as worried about the Lions. We beat them on a controversial call last season (barely), but they probably have the best run game, and our run D has been a problem going back to the 2018 playoff game where y'all had 1.2 million yards against us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I probably hate the niners as much as you do right now. We.just.can't. beat.them. I also hate their fan base, because they are fairweather as fuck. The years they sucked, their stadium would only be at 70% capacity. I'm equally as worried about the Lions. We beat them on a controversial call last season (barely), but they probably have the best run game, and our run D has been a problem going back to the 2018 playoff game where y'all had 1.2 million yards against us.
Our Niner hate started in 1950, so we have a few years of 9er hate under our belts.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Guess I really fucked up your day. Fear not, the absence of X has allowed being a doucherocket to your fellow posters to migrate from the shithole that was the Post Dispatch board here.

Fret not Princess, I’m out so no more ruining your day from me.
Wtf are you even ranting about? Take your meds kiddo,i was just saying I didn't think this needed it's own thread.

Also, I cannot fathom a universe where you would have any chance of ruining my day, haha. Cheer up and have a great day, cupcake!!!