Wells and Langford on Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Excerpt from Balzer's Article on 101ESPN

Said Wells, “I’ve followed coach Fisher since I was in high school growing up in the Nashville area. I really admired what he was able to do with the Titans when he was here. Really wanted to explore an opportunity to play for him some day, and through free agency, I’ve been given that opportunity.

“Since my visit, really enjoyed meeting (line) coach (Paul) Boudreau and coach Fisher and decided that’s where I wanted to be. It felt like the right place for me and my family.”

Wells and Langford both reiterated what Fisher’s reputation is around the league.

“One thing I’ve noticed with being in communication with guys that have played for him in the past, every one of them had positive things to say about him and they really respected him and just have gone on and on about how great a coach he is,” Wells said. “So to me, that’s a big thing. When none of the players that I’ve spoken to that have played for him had anything negative to say, that speaks volumes about the character of a coach and what he’s able to do.”

Echoed Langford, “I’ve heard nothing but great things about coach Fisher also. No one has said anything negative about the guy and when I met with him that kind of put the icing on the cake there. He seems like a player’s coach. He understands the business, he understands how to rest his players, how to prepare his players and things of that nature. He has a good track record, so he just seemed like a good person for me. He’s putting a good coaching staff together over there. I’m excited about what can happen this year.”