Undercover Fast Food

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok sue me, I love Big Macs, but meal deals at fast food places are getting to be no deal at all. I watched a YouTube video with a smart Alec that called his creaton a “Hood”. Mac, where you get almost twice as much Big Mac as the original for the same price of one.
*Order two McDoubles, each one comes with two burger Pattie’s, cheese, pickles, mustard and ketchup.
Now transform it into the the Hood Mac: “Please hold the mustard, ketchup and add Mac sauce and shredded lettuce.

Some heathens would add onions, but it tastes just like a skinnier Big Mac without the center bun and a regular bun instead of a sesame seed bun. The above with tax cost me $4.04 for two Hood Macs.

Ok, @Merlin and myself are cheap bastids in the Midwest and are looking for a deal. What fast food restaurants do you order something for the menu in new or cheaper ways? I think we know about the Monster Style In-n-Out cheeseburegrets, so say something new!

Give it up @CGI_Ram !

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ok sue me, I love Big Macs, but meal deals at fast food places are getting to be no deal at all. I watched a YouTube video with a smart Alec that called his creaton a “Hood”. Mac, where you get almost twice as much Big Mac as the original for the same price of one.
*Order two McDoubles, each one comes with two burger Pattie’s, cheese, pickles, mustard and ketchup.
Now transform it into the the Hood Mac: “Please hold the mustard, ketchup and add Mac sauce and shredded lettuce.

Some heathens would add onions, but it tastes just like a skinnier Big Mac without the center bun and a regular bun instead of a sesame seed bun. The above with tax cost me $4.04 for two Hood Macs.

Ok, @Merlin and myself are cheap bastids in the Midwest and are looking for a deal. What fast food restaurants do you order something for the menu in new or cheaper ways? I think we know about the Monster Style In-n-Out cheeseburegrets, so say something new!

Give it up @CGI_Ram !

Dammit, @Loyal you're making me want to try In-n-Out! I haven't been there yet! I wanted to try Steak-n-Shake's seven patty cheeseburger (was only available at midnight, and I can't drive), but I never got the chance, and now they're all but gone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We don’t eat fast good. After reading about how all of the meat is treated with Anhydrous Ammonia, or something like that, I cannot get myself to eat it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like Big Macs.

I like Whoppers.

I like Steak and Shake.

I like Culvers.

Hell… I like them all!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Big Macs.

I like Whoppers.

I like Steak and Shake.

I like Culvers.

Hell… I like them all!
Now, special off menu favorites do you like?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sometimes I'll buy a Big Mac value meal plus another Big Mac. Then pull the burgers off the extra Big Mac and assemble a proper one.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
at taco bell.. I pretty much just eat bean burritos.

Order a bean burrito off the value menu, subtract rice and add extra beans.

Not a huge savings, but it is cheaper.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I remember when I was a kid (in the 90s aka the GOAT decade) the McDonalds apple pies used to be 2 for a $1. I went the other day and it cost $1.59 for one. Plus tax. Oye.

Bell, Jimmy John's, Jersey Mikes, and occasionally Burger King are my options. Bell is the most tho.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
An upsized combo meal for one person, at just about every corporate fast food joint is about $12 these days.

Meanwhile, you can go sit down and get served a delicious plate of create your own pasta, an iced tea plus salad and breadsticks at Olive Garden for about $15 + tip.

Hmmm.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
One can buy a 2 liter of soda(about 70 oz) for $2

Meanwhile, if you want a 52 oz jug of carrot juice or similar nutrient packed juices it'll cost you $7

Hmmm

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One can buy a 2 liter of soda(about 70 oz) for $2

Meanwhile, if you want a 52 oz jug of carrot juice or similar nutrient packed juices it'll cost you $7

Hmmm
health nut freak...eat a burger, why dont' ya? ! @CGI_Ram

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm a Mexican food lover. So I prefer Taco Bell. Yeah, its not authentic but its good enough. Their 5 dollar Chalupa box is a good deal. You get a 5 layer burrito, chalupa and soft taco plus the drink. I sub the cinnamon twists for chips and cheese. I don't use the drive through. I walk in, order and grab a bunch of their fire and diablo hot sauces. I have a gallon size ziplock bag full of their sauce packs. I use it on my egg omelets every morning.