TRY Network - Irish People Try Extreme American Spirits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought I would share this channel with everyone as I have become addicted
to them. Not all are alcohol trials for them, but just about all food items that are
strange to the Irish. Their reactions are comical. Note Ciara O'Doherty's ability
to drink alcohol, ANY alcohol, without grimacing or coughing, etc...She'a a monster,
a beautiful monster, but she would drink any man under the table. Also note Leather
Jacket Guy, who is a close second to Ciara.....Too bad Irish Jesus isn't in this one,
he's a classic character when paired with Leather Jacket Man.

Enjoy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsUtcrQ7M0c

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
I watch these, I have no life...

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, she's not human and leather jacket guy is awesome. I'm going to watch entirely too many of these.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, she's not human and leather jacket guy is awesome. I'm going to watch entirely too many of these.
Can you believe she has her own channel where she models fashions? She's a model who eats like a champ and drinks like a fish....lol