Tornado Nearby....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They say its 8 miles away. I'm a little scared

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Find a safe spot and hold on. You're in KS you know the drill. Good luck.(y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a rain wrapped tornado....well defined rotation and the thunder is increasing...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stay safe, Loyal.
Well, the first tornado brushed us to the North, but of course another Super Cell is headed our way from the South with rotation...I-35 has water flowing over it as we speak...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mid-late May can be such a volatile stretch for that area from Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri.

Stay safe!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We made it. The tornado passed to the north by 5 miles. I’ve become a little scared in my later years because of a local radio station scaring the shyte out of me with a different Tornado a couple of years ago. We were listening to the radio announcer saying “Take cover..It’s 10 miles away from town...8 miles from town...5 miles from town...2 miles from town, TAKE SHELTER....HOLD ON....

Then nothing. It skipped over the town, but the announcer made me feel trapped like a caged animal about to be killed for 30 minutes, and it hasn’t left me. The jet stream is right over my part of Kansas, so the storms are lining up to pass over us. Gonna be a long Spring...

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
We made it. The tornado passed to the north by 5 miles. I’ve become a little scared in my later years because of a local radio station scaring the shyte out of me with a different Tornado a couple of years ago. We were listening to the radio announcer saying “Take cover..It’s 10 miles away from town...8 miles from town...5 miles from town...2 miles from town, TAKE SHELTER....HOLD ON....

Then nothing. It skipped over the town, but the announcer made me feel trapped like a caged animal about to be killed for 30 minutes, and it hasn’t left me. The jet stream is right over my part of Kansas, so the storms are lining up to pass over us. Gonna be a long Spring...
Glad you made it through unscathed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Living in California earthquakes are the main concern for a natural disaster. But it happens so infrequently it never crosses my mind. Plus, I'm in a valley where there are no known faults. And I'm not in a wooded area where fires can be a concern.

I couldn't imagine going through it every year in places where tornadoes are frequent. Stay safe Loyal. Living in that area I'm sure you know more than me about what to do if one hits. I would think jumping in a tub and hanging on would be good if you don't have a shelter underneath.