This site is very slow on my Kindle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The site is fine on my iPhone. And up until two weeks ago it worked great on my kindle. No other sites are giving me trouble. Even NFL.com opens much faster and that was always the slowest I had.

Too much traffic on this?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are experiencing slow connection times it should appear across all devices.

I assume you've rebooted and all the usual troubleshooting?

That said; yes... we have seen peaks in load (and high volume w/Super Bowl)... a lot of clicking going on and sometimes that slows things down.

We are constantly tweaking and tuning. Sometimes I mess stuff up and make things worse. So, I will check a few things.

It's on my radar to add a little bandwidth for game day when traffic will balloon.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks CGI. I’m sure my Kindle Fire is part of the reason. I’ve rebooted it and deleted history. Everything works fine except ROD. Peculiar.