This is so cool...My Daughter met JH last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
just found out my daughter was having drinks with Johnny Hekker last night here in Redding. Apparently he is dating the sister of one of her friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry ... apparently I don't have this embed thing down :(

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My daughter just came in and said he was soooo cool to hang out with. Apparently he will be in town all week and they are going to hang out again...possibly a Rams goodie or two in it for me (y)

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams 6-5 240 plus pound punter does seem to get around & from all points & areas he is extremely well liked by everyone who comes in contact with him!

He is from that NW corner of Redmond, WA what a great pro bowl punter find by Snead!(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My daughter just came in and said he was soooo cool to hang out with. Apparently he will be in town all week and they are going to hang out again...possibly a Rams goodie or two in it for me (y)
That is some very cool shit.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This thread pisses me off so much. I have no idea what the heck is going on...

X(

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
just found out my daughter was having drinks with Johnny Hekker last night here in Redding. Apparently he is dating the sister of one of her friends.

You're going to kill me, but my first thought was Jim Haslett haha