The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Jun-27-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread

tenor.gif

Continuing the casual offseason vibe... The Conversation Thread.

Think a thread, that goes like a “Chat Room”.

Tell us what you are up to. Anything cool or interesting going on? Cooking anything special? Ask a question. Comment. Chat.

EASY

Randomness encouraged.

Pics. Gifs. Music. Make us laugh. Whatever hits you.

BYOB.

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to off topic. But for now... It’s Saturday Night!

tenor.gif

What are you up to?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey-lo! I'm busy in Pokemon, playing Team Rocket fangames. Yes, I'm playing as the evilest of the evil - and I like it!

:D :p

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm gonna drink a couple of Modelos, after enjoying a Taco Bell Steak Crunch Wrap....

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
She's not quite that old yet. She's a nice lady but there's a problem:
She isn't very nice to my wife (her daughter) most of the time

There's some other stuff, but we don't do politics on the board. Funny part is we're technically on the same side, but she's extremely irritating in her views or at least the way she expresses them. But no more of that.

In any case, I'm going to drink some Garrison Brothers Single Barrel bourbon. It's good stuff, but it's too strong tasting for me. I have to cut it with Coke (blasphemy, I know).
20200615_204913.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Best belly flop in the thread. So far...

cFm.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@CGI_Ram always representing the microbrew in NB. Good on you!

@1maGoh you ever try it on ice or whiskey rocks? There really is no wrong way to drink a bourbon, I find that sometimes when a bourbon is too warming a cube or two will do the trick. Garrison supposed to be good too.

Sometimes if I still can't get it down, it's better as a mixer tho.

Drinking some homebrew. A napa cab barrel aged quad aged on currants. About six years old, still excellent and complex. If you're into it, we brewed it based on Rorie's ale from Odonata Brewing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who wants it?

GL8.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
@CGI_Ram always representing the microbrew in NB. Good on you!

@1maGoh you ever try it on ice or whiskey rocks? There really is no wrong way to drink a bourbon, I find that sometimes when a bourbon is too warming a cube or two will do the trick. Garrison supposed to be good too.

Sometimes if I still can't get it down, it's better as a mixer tho.

Drinking some homebrew. A napa cab barrel aged quad aged on currants. About six years old, still excellent and complex. If you're into it, we brewed it based on Rorie's ale from Odonata Brewing.
It's reeeeeeeally good. The flavor is just strong AF. And I don't really like the taste of alcohol to start with, but it at least has a good after taste. The single barrels all have a unique flavor profile and this one is a little... Mintier or something?

I've tried it over cubes, I've tried it over crushed ice, and I've tried it with a touch of extra water. I tried the regular Garrison over my whiskey stones. Still couldn't do it without cutting it with Coke.

It's good though.