Suggest-An-Avatar Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm sure I'll regret this as I can only imagine what nasty shit will be put up by you assclowns. But try to be nice. I'll start with a suggestion for @thirteen28:

das_boot_need_bigger_boat-thumb-425x282-33633.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm sure I'll regret this as I can only imagine what nasty shit will be put up by you assclowns. But try to be nice. I'll start with a suggestion for @thirteen28:

das_boot_need_bigger_boat-thumb-425x282-33633.jpg

I'm probably going to stick with my Rams-related avatar for this board, but excellent suggestion nonetheless ;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Oh, and BTW, since we're doing this, I found a great one for @Loyal

1639413737502.jpeg

What's the problem? It's just a picture of a surface ship?

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I gotta find a good Pokemon avatar...but I honestly like my current one too much to change it. The whole double-meaning of it, the Cyndaquil saying, "Kiss my..." and/or me saying "Kiss my..." is just too awesome to change.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I gotta find a good Pokemon avatar...but I honestly like my current one too much to change it. The whole double-meaning of it, the Cyndaquil saying, "Kiss my..." and/or me saying "Kiss my..." is just too awesome to change.
tutu-atwell-signed-rams-mini-spd-rep-helmet-go-rams-insc-bas2_1024x1024@2x.jpg