Space Marine 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I figure some of you bastids are planning to buy this. Gotta say I'm pumped for the release, as I love the Warhammer universe and the space marine chapters trying to survive in an endless fight vs the forces of chaos are some of the best storylines around. This game looks fuckin great though. Here's a clip of a well known youtuber playing it first time, gives a good feel for what to expect:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyQgRTOzi4&pp=ygUOc3BhY2UgbWFyaW5lIDI%3D

Psycho_X

Legend
I was planning on getting it anyway but I just assembled a new PC and I got a free copy of this and Black Myth: Wukong through components I bought... I think the 4080 super GPU and the pc chip if I remember. Anyway, I started building a new computer last month because I wanted to play a couple of games that my old one couldn't handle well at max settings and this was one of them so was happy when I got it for free.

I'm not a warhammer super fan... just a casual fan... but I like the games and plan on playing this a lot over the next month. I hope it has some replayable, staying power. Looks great though.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I'm playing it with a buddy of mine. You have a game handle so we can hop on together?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We used to have sooooo much fun with the table top game. I'll take a look at this for sure.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before I plunk down my hard earned govt money, I'll need a review from SoRam to seal the deal!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm playing it with a buddy of mine. You have a game handle so we can hop on together?
Yeah will hit you up when the cheap bastids who refuse to pay for early release can download it. Already bought it just waiting for release day but will send you my tag. Gotta look that shit up, don't usually play on steam.

We used to have sooooo much fun with the table top game. I'll take a look at this for sure.
I remember playing the pc game from the 90s that gave you a squad to retake a space hulk. Man that was creepy.

Crazy how good graphics are now.