Sean McVay has Rams ready to destroy worlds....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Most uncomfortable couch ever.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The best couch? Eh...if it's a nice Lockheed Lounge, maybe.

...Don't look at me, I just looked up the most expensive couches I could find, and it's apparently 3.3 million.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh ffs, yes.... He is the best COUCH the Rams have ever had. He is the Bugatti of home furnishings and we're lucky to have him. Now have a seat.... Let him massage your lower lumbar...

Memento

Name
Jemma
Oh ffs, yes.... He is the best COUCH the Rams have ever had. He is the Bugatti of home furnishings and we're lucky to have him. Now have a seat.... Let him massage your lower lumbar...

Kinky! What else do you have for me?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seeing we’ve got the best couch, surely the stadium should be renamed SoFa? :thinking:
Agreed. And it should be refitted with Lazy Boy recliners in place of stadium seats. That would be amazing, and would definitely reduce the amount of fights in the stands!! Ain't nobody tryna get out of a comfy Lazy Boy to throw hands!!!

Memento

Name
Jemma
I’ve just googled that.

Surely an aluminium couch wouldn’t be very comfortable? Am I missing something?

Look, I specifically searched the most expensive couches on Google, and that's what popped up as the most expensive. I looked at the price, not the quality.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve just googled that.

Surely an aluminium couch wouldn’t be very comfortable? Am I missing something?
Oooh, just noticed the 5 syllable spelling of aluminum here. See, we yanks just tried to make the Kings English a little easier, haha.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oooh, just noticed the 5 syllable spelling of aluminum here. See, we yanks just tried to make the Kings English a little easier, haha.

I always wondered why Americans said it that way. Are 5 syllables too many for you guys?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Evidently.

NB: I could have put “indisputably” but that would have been too many syllables.

You should have typed it in as indisputly so the Americans here can understand what you're saying.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Evidently.

NB: I could have put “indisputably” but that would have been too many syllables.
Yeah, we don't recognize anything over 4 syllables here. We're too busy being awesome!!!

kilometers-can't-measure-freedom-freedom.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Are the networks sure they want McVay in the booth? The other announcers would never get a word in. That guy's gotta have ADHD.