San Francisco- Nov 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Anyone going? New digs for the Hineys and the tailgaiting should be interesting (but expensive to park). I have an opportunity to purchase two tickets at face value, which will save me at least $100 off what is currently being advertised on Stubhub.

Back at The Stick, it was common for Ram fans to congregate around the old security tower. A new place needs to be found. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out.

One improvement- It won't take two hours to get out of the parking lots.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Anyone going? New digs for the Hineys and the tailgaiting should be interesting (but expensive to park). I have an opportunity to purchase two tickets at face value, which will save me at least $100 off what is currently being advertised on Stubhub.

Back at The Stick, it was common for Ram fans to congregate around the old security tower. A new place needs to be found. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out.

I'm gonna hit up the SD game, closer drive :(

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

I've been thinking about it. Wasn't sure if I could get tickets though.
I'm in Sacramento....

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been thinking about it. Wasn't sure if I could get tickets though.
I'm in Sacramento....

You'd be home in 2.5 (I do the drive to Sac frequently), which is less time it took me to get back home to San Jose from Candlestick.

Tickets won't be hard to get but the will be expensive in the inaugural year. Hoping the Niners suck big time just to see the prices drop.