Sam's best WR so far?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Best WR?

• Brandon Gibson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Amendola

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Chris Givens

• Austin Pettis

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mark Clayton

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Brandon Loyd

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Tavon Austin

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Brian Quick

• Total voters
Was just watching Alexander highlights, damn if he could have stayed healthy :(. It got me thinking who's the best player Sam has thrown to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry accidentally pressed enter, is there any way to add more poll options after submitting a thread? If not can someone delete the thread?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Brandon Lloyd.

683yds in 10 games = 1,100yd receiver

That's the most productive guy for the period in which he played here.

But going forward I'll bet on Austin.

howski3318

Rookie
In terms of raw talent it would have to Alexander. I think with healthy knees he could have easily been a perennial 1000 yd receiver. Based off production though would be Lloyd

I voted Brandon Lloyd.

683yds in 10 games = 1,100yd receiver

That's the most productive guy for the period in which he played here.

But he never played with a healthy Sam, traded for him October 17th, Sam had his HAS October 16th.

If Danny was ever able to stay healthy then he'd be the obvious answer. If Austin had shown up a few games earlier then that would be another easy answer. It's probably got to be Gibson for me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
But he never played with a healthy Sam, traded for him October 17th, Sam had his HAS October 16th.

Good point. Sam didn't get to play much with him. Still the most complete guy he's had, however?

Good point. Sam didn't get to play much with him. Still the most complete guy he's had, however?

I'd still take a fully healthy Danny, Alexander, or Clayton over him. It's annoying the talented guys haven't stayed healthy and the untalented guys have.

FRO

Legend
Clayton, which is sad because he was a castoff from a Baltimore team that had a need at WR too. He was on pace for like 80 catches and 1,000 yards. He was excellent for us. Too bad he got hurt.

Amendola and Alexander were next for me. Had Alexander been healthy he would be a top 5 WR in the league. Guy is that good when on the field. Amendola was solid, but always injured.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Brandon Lloyd was the reason we won any games the year we brought him in. Lloyd and Bradford seemed to have a special connection.

A55VA6

Legend
It was close between Lloyd and Amendola... and even though I don't like him, I went with Amendola. Without him our offense was pretty much nothing. He was a big part in Bradford's rookie year and in 2012 he had 63 catches for 666 yards in only 11 games! He was Bradford's go-to guy.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Such a sad list ... With the OL injuries and that group .... I have NO idea how Sam has not been successful!?