Remember when the SR71 was retired?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
When the SR71 was retired it was because it wasn't needed anymore. The rumor mill circulated that the new spy plane code named Aurora must be in operation. Well they were right only it wasn't an aircraft as we know it. How do I know UFO's are real? Why do I feel the US Government is actively in contact with Aliens? It's because of this paper given to National Security Vendors in 2018. But my knowledge of the project goes back to around 2000. The technology was reversed engineered and with technical help from "friendlies". How do you think the US is decades ahead of everyone else in stealth technology. Both the Russians and Chinese know we have it and they know they can't stop it from spying on them. It's why there have been huge number of sightings of triangular UFO's in NV and the Southwest. It's also one of the reason's I'm here specifically in Tucson. To tell you how far the US is ahead of everyone in some areas, a dogflight flyoff combat simulation pitting a seasoned F16 fighter instructor and an AI fighter plane saw the human lose every engagement. This is why the AF and Navy are building AI flown combat wingmen in drones. Sorry for the poor quality it's a scan of a scan.

Aurora 1.jpg
Aurora 2.jpg

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, I guess some back story is in order. I've told you I owned my own business, well I was a contractor and that's how I got this document. It was actually released in 2001 when many tech companies held a massive press conference to disclose the existence of all these reverse engineering projects. But it was overshadowed a few months later by 9/11. That photo is real taken at area 52 in Tonopah, NV. I'm in Tucson because there is continuing work here on these offshoot projects. My sister is involved in one. She left Verizon Wireless where she was heavily involved in their 5G rollout.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've read just about everything there is to see on this TR-3B... and there is almost an endless amount of "leaked" info to be found flying all over the net.

For all the stories available... I have yet to find anything that makes me believe that we have this vehicle.... and I WANT to believe. It's a fantastic story though... and the black budget secrecy is always the fallback when you look for real evidence. So this story keeps getting told without anyone being about to prove anything one way or another.

I just ask myself this question whenever I find myself wanting to finally believe that this thing is real... "If we had these technologies... why in the fuck are we wasting money on obsolete stealth fighter jets etc that we all know really do exist?"

oldnotdead

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The problem with the original TR3B was the effect on crew members. The natural evolution would be to make it an unmanned vehicle.

Something else to think about. The US military is very open about their projected move away from GPS in navigation and precision weaponary. Since GPS is satellite driven, therefore vulnerable, the move to gravity-based navigation and targeting has been underway for a number of years. The various gravitational fields are fairly well mapped and the experience of the TR3 B has opened the door to that technology. What do you think their testbed for this move is?

That is what my sister is working on. Bringing that type of navigational technology to the civilian market. Look at how GPS is an accepted part of our daily lives. It's how Google Maps knows where you are. LOL The US will be moving on from GPS and it's all because they are beginning to really understand how it works and Aurora opened that door.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The problem with the original TR3B was the effect on crew members. The natural evolution would be to make it an unmanned vehicle.

Something else to think about. The US military is very open about their projected move away from GPS in navigation and precision weaponary. Since GPS is satellite driven, therefore vulnerable, the move to gravity-based navigation and targeting has been underway for a number of years. The various gravitational fields are fairly well mapped and the experience of the TR3 B has opened the door to that technology. What do you think their testbed for this move is?

That is what my sister is working on. Bringing that type of navigational technology to the civilian market. Look at how GPS is an accepted part of our daily lives. It's how Google Maps knows where you are. LOL The US will be moving on from GPS and it's all because they are beginning to really understand how it works and Aurora opened that door.

I haven't heard of gravity based navigation. The earth's gravitational field actually migrates. Not sure how navigation would work with something like that.

Birds and other animals use the earth's gravitational field to find their ways north and south... but it's just for general direction... not super specific locations.

I would love to hear some concrete info on the TR-3B... something new even. I want that thing to be real. Like I said... I've been reading about this thing for many years. The info you shared is a very cool description... but I've seen all of that same exact stuff going back to the early 2000's. I'm all ears for anything you can share, so please do. I don't want to come off as a debunker of this... I really do want it to be real. I've been raised around aviation my entire life. My interest in this is strong.

The sightings that happened in Belgium years ago by thousands of people is kinda where this thing got its big push. The thing is... even with these thousands of people who claimed to see a triangle shaped craft... there are no good pics or videos.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I haven't heard of gravity based navigation. The earth's gravitational field actually migrates. Not sure how navigation would work with something like that.

Birds and other animals use the earth's gravitational field to find their ways north and south... but it's just for general direction... not super specific locations.

I would love to hear some concrete info on the TR-3B... something new even. I want that thing to be real. Like I said... I've been reading about this thing for many years. The info you shared is a very cool description... but I've seen all of that same exact stuff going back to the early 2000's. I'm all ears for anything you can share, so please do. I don't want to come off as a debunker of this... I really do want it to be real. I've been raised around aviation my entire life. My interest in this is strong.

The sightings that happened in Belgium years ago by thousands of people is kinda where this thing got its big push. The thing is... even with these thousands of people who claimed to see a triangle shaped craft... there are no good pics or videos.
Imho Birds, Animals, Fish etc etc find their ways back to the same exact location year after year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Imho Birds, Animals, Fish etc etc find their ways back to the same exact location year after year.

They definitely do... but not solely by using the earth's gravitational field. They get their bearings using it... like using a pocket compass

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its a myth. A myth I say. (Adjusts black coat and tie. Puts dark sunglasses back on.)

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
They definitely do... but not solely by using the earth's gravitational field. They get their bearings using it... like using a pocket compass
Heck I'm not 1 of them,so I don't know what they're using, but something has to be going on.

There's certain smart creatures, like Whales, Dolphin, Killer Whales etc then there's smart parrots but how does a turtle salmon etc etc end up in the same place year after year

I don't believe too much in reverse tech from aliens.

I personally believe a bunch of tech came form the Germans and started there.

It's no surprise we have the Greatest tech,we spend more than the next 10 countries. Jmho

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Btw I'm getting a little upset the US wants to sell F35s,than again the F22 is a better fighter.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Now we all know about Carter talking about the SR71, I was like Jimmy WTF.

That plane the SR71 was off the charts, but what about the U2, I think it;s still in service.

All I know is you want to mess with the USA good luck lol

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

I saw a very interesting show on the tele that was an active study on how homing pigeons know how to get home. Racing pigeons have been known to successfully return to where their former home was half a world away.

In this special it was very compelling that they geo reference their surroundings as they flew further and further away from the home coop or loft. They are able to reference landmarks many miles away because they have superior vision.

Back on this threads point, Inertial Reference Systems (IRS) are immune to any malfunction of ground based, or orbit based, navigation systems. The present day transport jets use these system while using both Satellite and Ground base navigation to back up and even further refine their accuracy.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Well coming back got a quick like, want to be clearer..Had to read up on it a little.
h use the navigation , when they get close they use smell.. Birds use familiar with both sights and the nav in together