Realisitc FAs for the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I got these from walterfootball.com. Say what you want about his draft "analysis" but its a damn good database.

Here's some guys the Rams could sign:

DT: Jason Jones (Titans connection), Brodrick Bunkley, Red Bryant.

OLB: Rocky McIntosh, Erin Henderson.

CB: Cortland Finnegan (is this a done deal already?), Tracy Portis, Aaron Ross.

OT: Kareem McKenzie.

OG/C: Jake Scott (Titans connection), Kraig Urbik, Vernon Carey, Samson Satele.

RB: Peyton Hillis, Kevin Smith.

WR: Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Jerricho Cotchery, Eddie Royal (returner).

Guys in bold are the guys I really want, while the rest could be good signings. And I'm assusming Finnegan is already a Ram.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Out of all those guys, Jason Jones is at the top of my list.

The Titians messed up trying to have him switch positions. He could be a top tier 3 tech DT IMO. He'll be cheep, coming off that bad year. He is also still young. 26 I think.

Jake Scott is interesting to me. Mainly because he replaced Bell in Ten. Ill be interest as to how the FO proceeds with regards to those two.

FA RB market is super thin this year. All the top guys, with the exception of the ones you listed, will be franchised most likely.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd love to get Finnegan, but I don't think it's a done deal. Jason Jones is another guy I'd love to get; he may be light, but he has a ridiculous amount of pass-rushing skill (which would immediately solve a major defensive problem), and he's younger than Chris Long.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd love to see Jason Jones show up here. I'd be fine if Finnegan came, but I'd rather see a guy like Eric Wright or Richard Marshall as they could be had for cheaper and probably play well while allowing Jerome Murphy a chance to move up. The last piece I want is Robert Meachem. He's a diamond in the rough, I just have a gut feeling on that one. Outside of NO he can really shine.