rams vs ravens. fill me in plz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Can someone please fill me in with this...

how did tavon, quick and pead all fumble the ball in the 1st quarter? I missed the game please fill me in. Thanks in advance fellas!

A55VA6

Legend
Pead I believe did it on a kick return.. just held the ball high and someone popped it out. Tavon caught the ball ran around for a few yards and someone came behind him and popped it out. Quick caught the pass and got wrapped up and someone stripped the ball out. That's atleast what I remember.

They all came back and performed pretty well after that, especially Quick. He looked dominant for a short stretch.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A55VA6 said:
Pead I believe did it on a kick return.. just held the ball high and someone popped it out. Tavon caught the ball ran around for a few yards and someone came behind him and popped it out. Quick caught the pass and got wrapped up and someone stripped the ball out. That's atleast what I remember.

They all came back and performed pretty well after that, especially Quick. He looked dominant for a short stretch.

Thank you sir, I was thinking the worst. Pead didn't really surprise me but Quick and Tavon did. I was just praying they didn't get popped hard. Also good to hear they came back from it.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yo LosAngeles...PM me, I have preseason live and I'll give you my log in if your nice and you can rewatchh the game!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Yo LosAngeles...PM me, I have preseason live and I'll give you my log in if your nice and you can rewatchh the game!

That's really nice of you man. I have that preseason ticket too but I just haven't been able to watch it with being busy and now at work. None of the highlight videos were working on my phone so I knew you guys would be able to help me out with the info. thank you for the offer :)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LosAngelesRams said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

That's really nice of you man. I have that preseason ticket too but I just haven't been able to watch it with being busy and now at work. None of the highlight videos were working on my phone so I knew you guys would be able to help me out with the info. thank you for the offer :)

Any time!