Rams vs Broncos???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am trying to be optimistic about the Rams game vs the Broncos next week but the way Manning & the Broncos are playing it seems like it could get real ugly for the Rams. Hopefully, I am wrong and the Rams pull off another major upset like the ones they had against the Seahawks & 49's!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Do we have to think about Denver already? Too soon man, just too soon..... Maybe by Wednesday for me. Maybe Saturday.......

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Actually, the Rams in recent memory tend to win when on paper they have no chance.

Like with Indianapolis.

Maybe it's denial, but it's pleasant there.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Not really looking forwards to this one...but like Boffo says, we've been surprised by this team before. I sure as heck can't figure them out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, the Rams in recent memory tend to win when on paper they have no chance.

Like with Indianapolis.

Maybe it's denial, but it's pleasant there.

This is Peyton Manning. I just don't have high hopes for this game. Plus, Denver has a fearsome pass rush.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I am trying to be optimistic about the Rams game vs the Broncos next week but the way Manning & the Broncos are playing it seems like it could get real ugly for the Rams. Hopefully, I am wrong and the Rams pull off another major upset like the ones they had against the Seahawks & 49's!

24 hour rule, bruh. Talk to me tomorrow after I shake the 21 point swing in this game off.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, Denver is putting up 32 ppg and we're currently sitting at 18.1ppg. So i....just....don't know...if...nevermind.
Yeah, too soon to get into this right now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, isn't that a nice "spirit breaking" opponent to have to stare at when you are fresh off another well deserved loss. Let's talk lacrosse or something.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm generally of the optimistic type but I truly think we have no chance whatsoever.

If our d-line can get the kind of day we did against San Fran two weeks ago and sack Manning 8 times and hit him twice that at least then maybe we have a chance if one of those sacks makes Manning go out for the game lol. And that's doing it without blitzing because if we blitz Manning will carve us up slowly but efficiently.

fearsomefour

Legend
If you sit back Manning will kill you.....if you blitz he probably will too, but, at least you have a shot of disrupting what he does as he refuses to hang in vs. pressure. I would blitz early and often right up the middle. I would also have my guys hit Manning as often as possible, not trying to hurt the guy, but, I would take a couple of 15 yarders early to try and get in his head. For all his glitzy stats he does not deal with a pass rush and can get off his game fairly easily....keeping him off for 4 quarters is the hard part.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its not going to be pretty, manning is going to school our young secondary. Even if the defense plays lights out the offense wont do enough to win it. The goal is to not get chicago embarrassed...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sack Manning 4-5 times in the game and I dont care what the final score is

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
This is Peyton Manning. I just don't have high hopes for this game. Plus, Denver has a fearsome pass rush.
Von Miller is due for a suspension. He hasn't been suspended in awhile.

I'm going all in on my RoD currency betting that my beloved Rams beat the Broncos. Papa John's put Fritos on Pizza and Peyton Manning is trying to sell it!!!! Make no mistake Manning is the enemy. Does this look like pizza to you?
10679736_607498019378360_8075719234611137246_o.jpg

The Broncos can be beaten. You think Austin Davis looks in the mirror and thinks he's a scrub? He had a couple of good games, got his booty beat the past couple of weeks and I believe Fisher is going to stick with him. I don't know if he is going to bounce back and go all Flying Dutchman on the Broncos but a man can dream! Go Rams beat frito pizza pimping Manning. Gawdang that looks terrible.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Peyton Manning can be made to look ordinary. The Seachickens showed how. I think our defense is capable but the real trick is playing all four quarters. It's much harder to maintain a high level of intensity on defense. The last superbowl is the blueprint but I also remember those great matchups between Indy and Baltimore where Ray Lewis' defense was able to keep pressure on most of the game but as the second half wore on Peyton was typically able to find a chink in the armor.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Von Miller is due for a suspension. He hasn't been suspended in awhile.

I'm going all in on my RoD currency betting that my beloved Rams beat the Broncos. Papa John's put Fritos on Pizza and Peyton Manning is trying to sell it!!!! Make no mistake Manning is the enemy. Does this look like pizza to you?
10679736_607498019378360_8075719234611137246_o.jpg

The Broncos can be beaten. You think Austin Davis looks in the mirror and thinks he's a scrub? He had a couple of good games, got his booty beat the past couple of weeks and I believe Fisher is going to stick with him. I don't know if he is going to bounce back and go all Flying Dutchman on the Broncos but a man can dream! Go Rams beat frito pizza pimping Manning. Gawdang that looks terrible.
yuck!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This was the only game I looked at on the schedule last spring that I chalked up as a sure L...nothing has really changed my opinion of that, but it is the NFL and who knows what could happen.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think the Rams can give Denver a game. I can't say that they will win - because I don't see them being able to muster enough offense - but watching our defense play against their offense is going to be fun.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I'm unfortunately attending this game all the way from SoCal, hopefully we only lose by 2 TDs. #wishfulthinking