Rams should trade for Treylon burks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we're taking chances on unproven receivers I'd prefer Whittington honestly. And I doubt Burkes gets on the field above Robinson or Johnson.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If we're taking chances on unproven receivers I'd prefer Whittington honestly. And I doubt Burkes gets on the field above Robinson or Johnson.
Agree. Stick with Whittington. Burks is not going to pick-up the offense and gain Stafford's trust at this point.

If they could afford a veteran addition, I would like Hunter Renfrow. Limited but should be able to quickly adjust and provide a reliable target (will be in the right position; and will catch the ball).

Lobbied for Renfrow in May and June for the simple reason that I did not see Kupp and Nacua both playing a full season. They fight for extra yards, and take a beating. Thought Renfrow would be excellent insurance.

LOURam85

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree. Stick with Whittington. Burks is not going to pick-up the offense and gain Stafford's trust at this point.

If they could afford a veteran addition, I would like Hunter Renfrow. Limited but should be able to quickly adjust and provide a reliable target (will be in the right position; and will catch the ball).

Lobbied for Renfrow in May and June for the simple reason that I did not see Kupp and Nacua both playing a full season. They fight for extra yards, and take a beating. Thought Renfrow would be excellent insurance.
I don’t want anymore slot recievers

LOURam85

Rookie
Whittington gone play to u still need more then 4 recivers and he could give him a package of plays he cilium’s add a element we don’t have

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Thought you might be talking about a NT or DT run-stuffer.
We are going to keep losing until we get one. And/or a decent ILB to at least replace EJ's production.

LOURam85

Rookie
A good, reliable slot receiver could be very useful if the OL struggles to give Stafford time.

But, if you really feel that strongly, we can pass.
Don’t need another slot receiver that’s what Whittington for

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah I was actually a fan of the Rams tripling down on receiver because it was inevitable that at least one of them would miss time. Now I'm even more certain that this offense needs to prioritize another receiver. It won't be during the season though.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whittington gone play to u still need more then 4 recivers and he could give him a package of plays he cilium’s add a element we don’t have
I'd rather have the draft pick than Burkes honestly. if we need receivers I'd pick up a street free agent.