PREGAME Rams at Cardinals | Sept-15-2024 | 4:05pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
john travolta bolo tie GIF

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Hmm, a good week to pick the Rams in the Survivor Pool. I've already made my pick however. I'm not changing it lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe this slows some of the scrambling?

Kyler Murray is on the practice report with a knee injury but was a full participant​

Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray popped up on the injury report with a knee injury. He was a full participant.

Murray played all 61 snaps in Sunday’s loss to the Bills. He rushed for 57 yards on five carries and completed 21 of 31 passes for 162 yards with a touchdown.

Murray missed nine games last season while working his way back from a torn anterior cruciate ligament that happened in Week 14 of the 2022 season.

Cornerback Max Melton (concussion) was the only player to miss practice.

Wide receiver Xavier Weaver (oblique) was limited.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Read a tweet that the Cardinals defensive line has a pressure rate or 3.5 percent in week one. What a godsend.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big game, I think we win this one. Look for Corum to get involved a but this week.
It absolutely is. We've got the cards, niners, bears , Packers before the bye. We need at least the cardinals and bears games to feel optimistic coming out of the bye week.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Going to be tough to win this one. Asking Stafford to throw 49 passes probably isn't a good idea. Pound the rock and use play action in this one. Get Atwell involved deep.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This a big game this early. We're gonna be hobbled for a few weeks with guys on the IR. We don't wanna start 0-2. Especially with SF in week 3. Win this one and I'll breathe a sigh of relief. We can overcome 1-2. 0-3 would make it tough.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listening to Marshall Faulk speak of Blake Corum's lack of involvement in the Detroit game has everything to do with McVay's lack of confidence in Blake's performance in Pass Pro. If he still feels that way, Corum won't see the field on Sunday.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Listening to Marshall Faulk speak of Blake Corum's lack of involvement in the Detroit game has everything to do with McVay's lack of confidence in Blake's performance in Pass Pro. If he still feels that way, Corum won't see the field on Sunday.
if true, we won't be seeing him anytime soon, bummer

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
It has always been McVay's top priority for the RB. I'm thinking if our preferred Oline was all out there he probably would be getting snaps.