Peacock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I just noticed that the Friday game is on Peacock. I assume that means on Peacock only. . . correct me if I am wrong.

I pay for Sunday Ticket and it's so annoying that there are a number of games a year that they have moved to Peacock.

Anybody got any good workarounds. Last years playoff game I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. But I would rather not.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I just noticed that the Friday game is on Peacock. I assume that means on Peacock only. . . correct me if I am wrong.

I pay for Sunday Ticket and it's so annoying that there are a number of games a year that they have moved to Peacock.

Anybody got any good workarounds. Last years playoff game I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. But I would rather not.
Stream it from the Peacock app. Its either $7.99 or $9.99 for a month. Do you have a Roku or equivalent?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm in the same boat about the ridiculous TNF being on Prime. I'm at my son's football games for like the 1st half, then I have no clue how to play it back. So I get to miss most of the game because its not on normal TV that I could DVR. Hate it.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I live up in the mountains, so everything is Streaming for me. I also dislike watching live games because the Rams almost kill me every season!
I subscribed to NFL+ Premium because I watch games after they are over. I also like to play 2021 season from game one to Superbowl a game at a time during the offseason.
Since I have multiple Roku I have the NFL+ app on them and watch away.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I'm in the same boat about the ridiculous TNF being on Prime. I'm at my son's football games for like the 1st half, then I have no clue how to play it back. So I get to miss most of the game because its not on normal TV that I could DVR. Hate it.
I’m not positive, but if you do have prime, you maybe able to select to start the game from the beginning.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
IMG_1695.jpeg