Parking at SoFi ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angeleno

UDFA
Name
Dave
Newbie here. Going to our first game at SoFi next week against Seattle. Can anyone give some guidance as to the parking there? Do we need to buy a parking pass ahead of time? We live in Santa Monica, and it used to be a breeze to take the Metro Rail to the Coli (although that's about the only thing about the Coli that was good!).

Any help appreciated.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I park down the street at a medical building. lots of parking in smaller businesses. It honestly is not bad at all easy walk

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suggest this...
funny-crazy-man-riding-on-a-vintage-moped-with-his-dog-picture-id1280456119

Or this...
pb-121116-crowded-trains-india-kb-1030a-03.photoblog900.jpg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Newbie here. Going to our first game at SoFi next week against Seattle. Can anyone give some guidance as to the parking there? Do we need to buy a parking pass ahead of time? We live in Santa Monica, and it used to be a breeze to take the Metro Rail to the Coli (although that's about the only thing about the Coli that was good!).

Any help appreciated.
All I can say is, be careful. Do NOT try to park at a nearby store like Target or Costco, or you might get towed. I think they are tightening up rules about street parking, too. Safest bet is to fork over the $ for parking in a lot somewhere. Let us know what you find, because I haven't settled on a great parking strategy yet either!

Angeleno

UDFA
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Forum may be your best bet.

They had parking for the game I went to earlier in the year.

I was wondering about the Forum too, but didn't think the price would be as high as $75, That's not a whole lot cheaper than buying a parking pass to go into one of the SoFi lots.

Angeleno

UDFA
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Forum is next to SoFi.

It's actually very convenient and a much better option that the LA parking structures .
Do you need to buy a parking pass to the Forum ahead of time?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'll be heading to this game as well. Not sure how we are getting there. Weighing our options now. Tix are triple digits for nosebleeds....and a $75 parking pass is not something I'm looking forward to.

I live 2 blocks from the Gold line metro rail in Pasadena that would take us to the Coli. Trying to see if we can take the rail to the Coli and then just Uber from there. Idk yet.

Still trying to find tix, parking options and tailgate options. Hope to see some of you representing on Sunday.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
If any of y'all find a parking lot that's a little father (and cheaper) than the $75 at the Forum, please let us know. I for one wouldn't mind walking a bit more to save a few bucks. $75 isn't terrible, but it sure ain't great either!

Having said that, I'll probably end up forking over the 75 for the Forum next time I go... :laugh1:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Planning on heading to Sunday's game too. Mrs Faulk and I will be heading in from the desert and parking in Harbor transit station (Gardena) and taking bus 7X. Only $1. Check Google maps, it's a special route metro runs on game day I believe.

Do they allow tailgating at the Forum lot? Will probably be traveling with a couple brews on hand.

Tano

Legend
Planning on heading to Sunday's game too. Mrs Faulk and I will be heading in from the desert and parking in Harbor transit station (Gardena) and taking bus 7X. Only $1. Check Google maps, it's a special route metro runs on game day I believe.

Do they allow tailgating at the Forum lot? Will probably be traveling with a couple brews on hand.
Gardena? Not the safest place to park a car. I wonder how well they monitor the parking lot there.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
$75 for parking is fucking obscene.

Do you just not have trains and buses in America? You'd never get permission to build SoFi in the UK without a mass transit option bolted on.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We are hitching a ride with some friends who have a pass in the Orange Lot. So that's figured out. Now to buy some tickets. Lol. Ticketmaster and their fees make it a pain in the ass though. Jeez.