OT: I've given up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've finally given up on Ram Stalk.

If I could figure out how to completely erase my account I would...until then maybe I can do something to get banned again...though the way things have gone over there for the past 10 months or so I have no idea what I could possibly do.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Welcome to the crowd here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sum1BTRthnU said:

If I could figure out how to completely erase my account I would...until then maybe I can do something to get banned again...though the way things have gone over there for the past 10 months or so I have no idea what I could possibly do.

Too funny Sum. Has it really gotten worse than when I left it 3 years ago? Didn't think that was possible then. Life's too short - go out in flames with a good banning. :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wont lie, I like looking at BluesTalk after Kings games against the Blues. It's good for a few hours of laughter. :mrgreen:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Guy Mansworth said:
It's a cesspool. You have to sift through turds to find anything good.
True, but also true, you still end up with shit on your hands.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can't get banned there anymore unless you go to Bernie's forum and call him an asshat.

sent via Tapatalk.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sum1BTRthnU said:

I still can't resist looking in over there,,, but it's gotten to the point were I have zero urge to respond to anything (good or bad) I see posted there.

Comedy does exist within the darkest recesses of that sewer... kind of like the entertainment value of watching a Saw movie. I forgo the stench for a few laughs throughout my work day.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
I wont lie, I like looking at BluesTalk after Kings games against the Blues. It's good for a few hours of laughter. :mrgreen:

Too soon, man. I still haven't gotten over that playoff series.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ya know I "cut my teeth" on that board,it was full of trolls ,apparently still is,after a time I just made it a point of pride when I could deflect and enrage a real troll enough he'd get banned. Sorta like trophy hunting.
My two greatest "kills" Not4Long and theramswon, yes ladies and gentlemen from the old Huddle 'twas I who pissed trw off bad enough to get him banned from the PD board, X is correct though the best way is to hurt Bernie's feelings, but calling him names isn't fool proof ,if you make him look stupid THAT is fool proof.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am letting my maturity level drop, intentionally. I'm going to be blunt and childish in hope that somehow I get banned or really piss someone off.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, the only way to get banned anymore at the PD is to make Bernie mad. He poses as a rational adult, but has a very thin skin. But what's even worse are the sycophants that wait to hear from the "great one" in Bernie's Pressbox. One of his recent Bernie's Bites columns, he spent thousands of words to say how improved the Rams were, but would finish worse than last year (6-10)...I called his column out as a FAIL, and he responded a few times, along with all of his minions...Too Funny! :cheese:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I am letting my maturity level drop, intentionally. I'm going to be blunt and childish in hope that somehow I get banned or really piss someone off.

I will miss the hungry Turtle Zombie!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not going to insult Bernie just for this game. I enjoy his work, I understand some of you don't, which is fine...everyone has their preferences.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I'm not going to insult Bernie just for this game. I enjoy his work, I understand some of you don't, which is fine...everyone has their preferences.

I wasn't calling him out for sport, he rubs me the wrong way at times....His cheerleaders drive me nuts. (not you)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just when you think RamStalk can't get any worse...

They've got the entire first page filled with troll threads and one thread from Queen Minstrel Font telling everyone how to make the forum a better place (a Part 2 thread on proper etiquette btw).

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Laughable doesn't begin to describe that shit.

bskrilla

Starter
LoyalRam said:
Yes, the only way to get banned anymore at the PD is to make Bernie mad. He poses as a rational adult, but has a very thin skin. But what's even worse are the sycophants that wait to hear from the "great one" in Bernie's Pressbox. One of his recent Bernie's Bites columns, he spent thousands of words to say how improved the Rams were, but would finish worse than last year (6-10)...I called his column out as a FAIL, and he responded a few times, along with all of his minions...Too Funny! :cheese:

He actually said they'd go 7-9 this year. And it's not unreasonable to argue that a team got better talent-wise, but could still have a worse record than last year. I'd even tend to agree with him that it's a distinct possibility. I would also bet that he wouldn't be remotely surprised if the team went 9-7 or 10-6.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bskrilla said:
LoyalRam said:

He actually said they'd go 7-9 this year. And it's not unreasonable to argue that a team got better talent-wise, but could still have a worse record than last year. I'd even tend to agree with him that it's a distinct possibility. I would also bet that he wouldn't be remotely surprised if the team went 9-7 or 10-6.

dang it, you're right..Could have sworn that he said 6-10....Still think 7-9 is low. 10-6 is my humble forecast :ww:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
RamFan503 said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Too funny Sum. Has it really gotten worse than when I left it 3 years ago? Didn't think that was possible then. Life's too short - go out in flames with a good banning. :sly:

There's 1 guy that has like 10 different usernames creating the same troll topics everyday.

Then there's another who creates a shit load of topics trying to be funny.

I'm not gonna lie...I like messing w/ the old man (larry) and a certain snob.