VENT Official Vent Thread - Will be taken down in 24 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want everyone to keep in mind that we all saw what we saw today. It would be best if you all acknowledge that and don't get too carried away. It was a shit show from all angles. I think we all get that.

So keep in mind. We're still not cool with the "fire ______" or "_____ sucks" and so forth.

That said, vent away. But please keep your heads about you.

Cheers

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I don't have it in me to vent, just extremely disappointed right now. Just hope that sometime this season the Rams get healthy to see if they could have been good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I missed most of the game. Seemingly every clip I could get was a Cardinals touchdown before I just...gave up.

We're not a playoff team this year, especially not with our injuries (if Kupp is out for a significant amount of time, we're screwed). Might as well draft left tackle, cornerback (two of them), wide receiver (two of them)...and maybe even a quarterback of the future if Stafford decides to retire after this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Healthy, I think we can compete with anyone.

With devastated health, we’re barely an NFL team

This feels now like 2022 where we’re lucky to win 5 games and the whole season is roster juggling

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I’m at a loss for words:

1. Missed tackles
2. Poor NT play
3. Poor LT play
4. Poor CB play
5. Poor safety play
6. Poor LB play

Did I miss any other key areas?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Pathetic old scool Rams football. Makes "Limpdick" seem underwhelming as a description of this 2024 Rams team in an entertainment business.

Ellard80

Legend
I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Was probably the worse game I can ever remember under McVay.

If we can somehow recover and beat the 49ners next week then it equals out.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Ram's run defense gave up 160 yards rushing last week and follows it up by giving up 230 yards rushing this week.

I think we have a problem here.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The injuries and players out seem to be worse than the season after the Super Bowl win

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I hate to sound like an alarmist but I think everything is on the table. If we go full tank and deal Stafford before the deadline, I wouldn’t be stunned. If Kupp, Puka, and the o line is hurt, we have zero shot.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
there was no part of Rams game that was positive. They shit the bed in all phases. Can't block, can't cover, can't tackle. Worst performance I've seen from them since Linehan and Spags.

That said, put it behind and prepare for the Whiners. They lost too today could've been worse.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Was probably the worse game I can ever remember under McVay.

If we can somehow recover and beat the 49ners next week then it equals out.

There’s not enough Kool Aid for me to think that’s even a remote possibility.

I would love to… but we’re too young to expect “next man up” to allow us to compete with an angry 9er team…

What’s crazy is that I think it’ll either be a Lions like close loss or a massive blowout… but this team with this lack of health is positioned now to lose a lot of games early and then potentially win enough late to draft mid early 1st…

Status
Not open for further replies.