NFL Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thug game.

the nrl here in nsw was similar in the late 70s early 80s. thugs had over taken the game. too brutal.

people want to see skilful players play the game, not thugs brawling and knocking out good players.

they cleaned it up quick and proper. started handing out one year suspensions to thugs. it's amazing how quickly things turned around for the betterment of the game.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

View: https://x.com/Super70sSports/status/1828169464082489662

Gather the yung 'uns around and see for yourself what football used to look like.

#TheGoldenAge

I really miss those days. The games just seemed bigger and more important. Now part of it was as a kid it did seem big, but it's was also because football was not as over-saturated as it is now.

Games on Sunday, Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday might and then all the highlight and talking head shows all week long. Same thing with college football, basketball, etc...

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really miss those days. The games just seemed bigger and more important. Now part of it was as a kid it did seem big, but it's was also because football was not as over-saturated as it is now.

Games on Sunday, Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday might and then all the highlight and talking head shows all week long. Same thing with college football, basketball, etc...
More College football for me now. Every damn night of the week...and programs that you don't know anything about in conferences you couldn't care less about.

it's absurd.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
This theme was before me, but ao have always admitted it. It's better than what CBS does now. I liked the current one but it's played out now

They should create a newer version of this. It's works for Monday Night Football

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Now we have Tom Brady pointing to his knees crying for a flag, and getting it !

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
LOL. 208 yards of rushing offense and you only score 16 points?!
Rams had no passing game that day ... a mere 5 pass completions for a pitiful 60 net passing yards.
Jeff Kemp did OK that season when Ferragamo went out but the Rams' passing game was very limited.

The Cardinals actually had 100 more yards of offense that game; and twice as many first downs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

thug game.

the nrl here in nsw was similar in the late 70s early 80s. thugs had over taken the game. too brutal.

people want to see skilful players play the game, not thugs brawling and knocking out good players.

they cleaned it up quick and proper. started handing out one year suspensions to thugs. it's amazing how quickly things turned around for the betterment of the game.

Ah... But who wouldn't want to watch a thug league. Not with star talent. Just absolute thuggery. I wouldn't be going to any live games but from the comforts of couch.... Let the games begin.
Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams had no passing game that day ... a mere 5 pass completions for a pitiful 60 net passing yards.
Jeff Kemp did OK that season when Ferragamo went out but the Rams' passing game was very limited.

The Cardinals actually had 100 more yards of offense that game; and twice as many first downs.
That was always our Achilles heel. We never had a real passing attack at the same time we were able to run the ball. As much shit as McVay gets for being pass happy. Could you freaking imagine him with ED or even McCutcheon with that Oline? You know he would have figured out a passing attack to go with the maulers they had on the Oline.