Need some help...in market for travel trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Anybody know much about them? Which brands to avoid. Which brands are reliable?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are looking for? Bumper pull, 5th wheel? Got kids? What is your pulling rig? Looking new or used?

There are so many out there. I have owned Keystone toy haulers and have no complaints with them. Jayco has been around a long time too. Grand Designs is a newer company but I like theirs too.

If looking for used I would make sure the company is still making trailers. Seem to be a lot that come and go.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks.

Not 5th wheel. No kids. Want something that isn't too big (F150 pulling) but not too small. 24 ft?

I like Grand Design or Jayco. Looking for new and about 5400 lbs or less. Might have to settle for shorter than 24-25.ft. I would think light means cheap.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks.

Not 5th wheel. No kids. Want something that isn't too big (F150 pulling) but not too small. 24 ft?

I like Grand Design or Jayco. Looking for new and about 5400 lbs or less. Might have to settle for shorter than 24-25.ft. I would think light means cheap.
You should be able to find a 24’ that can be towed by your f150, no problem.
If you don’t need a toy hauler, then stay far away. They are much heavier than a standard travel trailer.