Merry Christmas! What did everyone get!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I got a sick ass throwback Bradford jersey.
A throwback hat to match.
Rams slippers (which are very soft and comfortable. I highly recommend)
and Power blocks (adjustable dumbbells)

Super stoked on the Christmas!

Hope everyone got awesome stuff too!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice haul, man.

I gotz two pairs of Rams shorts
Two pairs of Rams sweats
A long-sleeve Rams T-shirt
New video editing software -- and
1 copy of NFL Films 2010 St Louis Rams Yearbook

Twas a good day, laddies.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got a new gun safe, and some new PJ's, and a Mike Richards (LA Kings) jersey from my girlfriend..

I got my girlfriend a Dustin Brown (LA Kings) and a Sam Bradford jersey as well some new boots, shirts, and other clothes... And a new guitar amp. Basically we both just made a list and gave it to the other person, wasn't many surprises haha.

My parents got me a James Laurinaitis jersey, so I should get that on Tuesday.

All in all pretty nice.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Nice haul, man.

Two pairs of Rams sweats

Nice! what program did you get? Can't wait to see some new vids.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
bluecoconuts said:
I got a new gun safe, and some new PJ's, and a Mike Richards (LA Kings) jersey from my girlfriend..

I got my girlfriend a Dustin Brown (LA Kings) and a Sam Bradford jersey as well some new boots, shirts, and other clothes... And a new guitar amp. Basically we both just made a list and gave it to the other person, wasn't many surprises haha.

All in all pretty nice.

That's awesome! How did she wrap the safe lol?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I got a Blues hat, a 2011 WS Cardinals hat, an NCIS DVD, a short-sleeved shirt, two pairs of khaki pants, a rice maker, and a thesaurus. Basically, I loved every single present, mainly because I had a real need for all of them.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Oxnard said:
bluecoconuts said:

All in all pretty nice.

That's awesome! How did she wrap the safe lol?

She wrapped the box with a lot of wrapping paper haha... We basically each picked two things (I picked the gun safe and PJ's, she picked the Brown and Bradford jerseys) and then each got each other something else for the "surprise" gift.. She got me the Mike Richards jersey when we went to a game on Thursday, and then I got her some more clothes and the guitar amp.

It's low key, but we like it better that way. We'll see family and stuff later on in the week though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My fiance got me some Rams stuff: an ornament, a hat, and she found a GSOT poster that I can frame. I also got some other stuff, but that's not important. I'm going back home (to the Lou) tomorrow and I'm guessing they'll be giving me a lot of Cardinals WS and Rams stuff.

Go Rams and merry Xmas and happy New Year

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Memento said:
I got a Blues hat, a 2011 WS Cardinals hat, an NCIS DVD, a short-sleeved shirt, two pairs of khaki pants, a rice maker, and a thesaurus. Basically, I loved every single present, mainly because I had a real need for all of them.

I love NCIS lol. I live about 30 mins from where they film. If I ever see them filming I'm definitely going to purpose to Ziva lol.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
brokeu91 said:
My fiance got me some Rams stuff: an ornament, a hat, and she found a GSOT poster that I can frame. I also got some other stuff, but that's not important. I'm going back home (to the Lou) tomorrow and I'm guessing they'll be giving me a lot of Cardinals WS and Rams stuff.

Rad! Was the poster with the new jerseys or the old ones?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oxnard said:
X said:
Nice haul, man.

Two pairs of Rams sweats

Nice! what program did you get? Can't wait to see some new vids.
Sony Vegas Pro. Gonna take me a while to get the hang of it, but I plan on using that DVD I got to make an entirely new video out of it. Legally, of course. Uhh. Yeah. Of course. Naturally.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Oxnard said:
Memento said:

I love NCIS lol. I live about 30 mins from where they film. If I ever see them filming I'm definitely going to purpose to Ziva lol.

You're down here in the LA area? They film by my house all the time, I've seen them quite a few times. Nice people.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oxnard said:
brokeu91 said:

Rad! Was the poster with the new jerseys or the old ones?
Old ones-it was the superbowl victory poster. She is so not into sports that she completely forgot where she got it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Didn't get anything. But that's alright, since I had a great, great 2011.

Got the new 3D phone.

Soundbar for my tv.

Saw an amazing World Series, and bought a "Happy Flight" shirt. How freakin awesome is that?

Got to go to Canada, Niagra Falls. Hung out w/ family I haven't seen in like 10 years.

Got to go to St. Louis, picked up a Laurinaitis shirt.

And finally, probably my fav., going to Rams camp and meeting Steven freakin Jackson + getting his, Donnie, Josh, and McQuade's autographs.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've been working today. Not spent Christmas day at home for the first time ever (I'm 23). It's actually been alright, we had some champagne at work and a low-key staff christmas dinner after work. It all means I haven't had any gifts yet, but i'm sure that'll get squared up when I finally make it home. Hope everyone has had a great day!

Also the best gift i've ever had was a Faulk 28 Jersey when I was 12 and just started getting into the Rams. I asked for it and I don't remember ever being so excited for Christmas day to come!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Didn't get any Rams swag, BUT:

My wife has raised the bar BIG TIME this year -- usually we impose a $300 spending limit on gifts for each other.

She got me Black Keys tickets (upcoming show in March) and a new laptop -- my jaw hit the floor.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
HeiseNBerg said:

My wife has raised the bar BIG TIME this year -- usually we impose a $300 spending limit on gifts for each other.

She got me Black Keys tickets (upcoming show in March) and a new laptop -- my jaw hit the floor.

Nice... I got the new Black Keys album.

Also got the bluetooth speaker from Jawbone, a retro iphone dock, Modern Warfare 2, some clothes, a little cash to buy a new Nixon watch, and a water pick flosser thing(guess its meant to be taken as a hint :sly: :what: )

Wanted an SJ39 jersey bad.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My Dad got me something that was a complete shocker ...

Somehow he managed to get me a bootleg DVD of a Japanese superhero show that I worshipped as a kid in Hawaii (1970s).
The superhero is Kikaida. It was in Japanese but had English subtitles. It was also totally violent. No way would this show be acceptable for kids these days.

The DVD box saws that it is only allowed to be sold and owned in the State of Hawaii. This makes me like it even more.

I haven't seen this show in well over 30 years, but amazingly I immediately started singing the main song in the show as if I sing it everyday (it's in Japanese BTW). My sons were rolling on the floor laughing at me. I don't know how that memory was there.

My Dad also got me a Kikaida action figure (unbelievable that he found this too) ,,,, and I made it into a Christmas ornament that I hung right next to my Kurt Warner action figure ornament

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
libertadrocks said:
HeiseNBerg said:

Nice... I got the new Black Keys album.

Also got the bluetooth speaker from Jawbone, a retro iphone dock, Modern Warfare 2, some clothes, a little cash to buy a new Nixon watch, and a water pick flosser thing(guess its meant to be taken as a hint :sly: :what: )

Wanted an SJ39 jersey bad.

Good call on the Nixon watch. I just ordered my third one last night.