Mcvay show (at 14.14 he talks about Tyler, Jordan and tutu….

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LOURam85

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After watching this I think Tutu was supposed to have a role but with all that was going on they had to go away from it

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure, he talks about Tutu but only that he's in the 2nd tier group with Tyler and Jordan. One thing is clear, there is no debate whether Tutu or Demarcus is the defacto #3, DR is firmly that guy. For a 4th year guy to be only considered "in the mix" with 2 other 1st year players (on the 53, I know Johnson's career) is not very flattering

LOURam85

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't know Johnson played a year of hockey. Knew I liked this kid. :fistbump1:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNuwDdtJlko

Yea I just watched this to yes he been grinding
Sure, he talks about Tutu but only that he's in the 2nd tier group with Tyler and Jordan. One thing is clear, there is no debate whether Tutu or Demarcus is the defacto #3, DR is firmly that guy. For a 4th year guy to be only considered "in the mix" with 2 other 1st year players (on the 53, I know Johnson's career) is not very flattering
it has to be because of blocking because the others aren’t better at catching the ball I just don’t understand if they not gone use him why they didn’t trade him when they got calls