Life.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sorry I know I haven't posted on here in a bit guys. Life has been a little rough went through divorce and surgerys and such. But was still good.

Then I got hurt in July thought it was my shoulder. After sever Al work comp appointments the doc recommended shoulder surgery. To which my place of employments work comp lawyers demanded an independent medical review with a doc of their choice.

This doc stated he finds the shoulder to be caused by somthing in my neck and recommended a cervical mri done.

Fast forward a bit and I get a call from work stating that since the initial complaint was my shoulder the neck isn't their issue and I am not allowed to return to work without a full medical release jo restrictions.

I am working with a work comp lawyer but it's super slow going. All the while I have no income and trying to find a job that can work with my restrictions. Needles to say now my landlord is wanting his money and I'm at a loss.

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First let me say I am so sorry this has happened to you. I have some experience with workmens comp from both sides of the fence. And honestly its a nightmare. What you want is I am sure is to be made whole and go back to work. From what you have posted I would resubmit all paperwork using their doctors findings. He actually confirmed you were injured. Hopefully your lawyer is on this. What your employer has done wont fiy in the long run. But that's the problem, time. All of it is time sensitive. Your employer is banking on you neither having the resources or ability to buck them. Consult your attorney before taking any job it could hurt you. As to the here and now call or go to your local churches many will help you with rent,food, etc. Also if your income is zero find out what assistance is available to you. Local and State. That's what it was intended for helping the working man get thru a rough patch. It is no time to be prideful Truth be told most of us have needed a helping hand at one time or another in life. Best case scenario you get well with your medical paid and a settlement. I would not count on returning to work with your present employer even if you did they will probably let you go with in six months. I am not an attorney nor am i giving you legal advice just life experience for what its worth. I know things seem terrible now but this too shall pass. Good Luck.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
That sucks! No loyalty at all from your employer, that's great.

Keep pushing. Eventually the other side will emerge

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really hope things get better for you, because you deserve all of the good things.

Stay strong, okay?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Good vibes Rabid. Remember to get on here with your brothers to bleed off that stress and enjoy a light hearted moment or two. We’re here for ya

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1sr ty guys for all the advice and well wishes y'all are great.

Update fmla and short term disability is getting pushed through and lawyer is on it.