Kupp Kicking Off?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamInferno

UDFA
So, less than a week before kickoff and the Rams are playing musical chairs with key positions. First, we swap out our starting center—because, why not?

Then, in a plot twist nobody saw coming, our starting RB is now also our punt returner. Clearly, the best way to preserve our top back is to have him sprinting downfield, dodging flying bodies on special teams.

What’s next, Cooper Kupp at kicker? Actually, yes. Kupp will be handling kickoff duties Week 1 in Detroit according to Cooper Kupp on his Youtube channel. Yep, that Cooper Kupp. Triple Crown-winning WR Cooper Kupp will be kicking off to start the game. Kicking off.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txkqKfaVaCY

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Hmmmm.... pretty....PRETTY sure he was joking. The Larry David inflected pretties & her reaction are tells, imo, even if the idea of a guy with his hammy history kicking off isn't unbelievabubble from the start. ( start at about 7:10 to get it in context. Don't judge on the intro clip & or waste 7 mins of your life needlessly unless you're into navel-gazing twaddle. Sorry, Kupps, but ...zzzzz)

dang

Legend
New Rams mantra ‘Fuck ‘em up’ (physically, psychologically and emotionally).

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kupp kicking off, Williams punt returner, Corum kick returner blah, blah, blah. Its all misdirection and I'll believe it when I see it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't want to see Kupp doing a goddamn thing other than catching passes. No returns. No kicking. Just move those chains 10. :bomb: