Kaepernick feels he's the only one allowed to do this...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
sPucoV1.png

0ap1000000130269.jpg

For Colin Kaepernick, anything feels possible. He's on the doorstep of Super Bowl glory and even has his own dangerously predictable Internet meme.

Eric Branch of The San Francisco Chronicle reported Wednesday that the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback has filed to trademark the term "Kaepernicking," per the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

The craze, borne out of Kaepernick's tendency to celebrate touchdowns by flexing his right arm and kissing his bicep, has led to a flood of fan-generated Internet photos copying the pose.

The fad -- which we swear sailors and wrestler-types have been doing for generations -- comes on the heels of Griffining, Bradying, Gronking, and the grandaddy of them all: Tebowing. Reports suggest the societally unnerving streak of "Horsemanning" has nothing to do with the Denver Broncos or their quarterback.

A nation asleep at the wheel barrels onward.

Follow Marc Sessler on Twitter @MarcSesslerNFL.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ature-pose

Get the fuck outta here... :roll:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Simply wow. What a jackarse. He can trademark the phrase but there's no way he can trademark the move. That's been used in pro wrestling alone for decades.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jrry32 said:
Wow. Simply wow. What a jackarse. He can trademark the phrase but there's no way he can trademark the move. That's been used in pro wrestling alone for decades.
Absolutely right. Brutus the Barber Beefcake invented that shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
First, I don't even know what Griffining or Gronking is.

Second that's fucking stupid.
Love your way with words, man. :sly:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This is the only pose I want Kopperprick to be seen in....much less receiving a patent for.

YnrLT1y.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Talented arm and accuracy aside he's already turning into a self-centered god I love the media all on their knees douche. I prefer KnickNackerPaddyWhackening.

I did enjoy Faceplant's Kopperpricking. :lmao:

RamsLife

UDFA
May be the ONLY Rams fan in the World who actually likes Kaepernick; and by "like" I mean have become a huge fan of his. Never in a millions yrs did I ever think I would become such a big fan of a player who's not on my Rams, esp a division rival. And for me to root for him meaning I would in turn root for the 49ers to win? (not just in the SB but going forward into next season and beyond.) That's just a nightmare that unfortunately has come true.

Would NEVER root for Kap to beat us though. Against everyone else, yes, but not against my Rams. Just think it would be so cool for him to lead his team to a SB victory in only his 10 career start. From his arm strength, accuracy, superb mobility, leadership, pocket presence, and overall personality, I just fell in love with him (no homo). Like I said before I just can't help it and frankly I'm ashamed to call myself a diehard Rams fan. :cry:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
May be the ONLY Rams fan in the World who actually likes Kaepernick; and by "like" I mean have become a huge fan of his. Never in a millions yrs did I ever think I would become such a big fan of a player who's not on my Rams, esp a division rival. And for me to root for him meaning I would in turn root for the 49ers to win? (not just in the SB but going forward into next season and beyond.) That's just a nightmare that unfortunately has come true.

Would NEVER root for Kap to beat us though. Against everyone else, yes, but not against my Rams. Just think it would be so cool for him to lead his team to a SB victory in only his 10 career start. From his arm strength, accuracy, superb mobility, leadership, pocket presence, and overall personality, I just fell in love with him (no homo). Like I said before I just can't help it and frankly I'm ashamed to call myself a diehard Rams fan. :cry:
And why is that? Why did you become such a huge fan of his?
From college?

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:

From college?

Wish I can say it's because of College, but it's not. Not a big fan of College football so I never got the chance to see him play at Nevada.

I just became a huge fan of his this yr after the MNF game he had against the Bears back in week 11. As each week/game passed by, my fanhood for him grew unlike any other player I've became a fan of outside of the Rams. Have never liked a player this much outside of the Rams, on a division rival no less. As I've mentioned before, I just love who he is and the background he had growing up (adopted) and just all of his physical traits, huge cannon arm, great accuracy, above average mobility/speed for a QB, his pocket presence, leadership, and his uncanny calmness and poise to never get overwhelmed in big situations. He's been as clutch as you can be in the Playoffs thus far and has defied odds getting his team to the SB in only his 10 career start in his 2 yr career. All of that is a huge reasons why he's becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL and why the 49ers may in time become my #2 team as long as he remains the starting QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

From college?

Wish I can say it's because of College, but it's not. Not a big fan of College football so I never got the chance to see him play at Nevada.

I just became a huge fan of his this yr after the MNF game he had against the Bears back in week 11. As each week/game passed by, my fanhood for him grew unlike any other player I've became a fan of outside of the Rams. Have never liked a player this much outside of the Rams, on a division rival no less. As I've mentioned before, I just love who he is and the background he had growing up (adopted) and just all of his physical traits, huge cannon arm, great accuracy, above average mobility/speed for a QB, his pocket presence, leadership, and his uncanny calmness and poise to never get overwhelmed in big situations. He's been as clutch as you can be in the Playoffs thus far and has defied odds getting his team to the SB in only his 10 career start in his 2 yr career. All of that is a huge reasons why he's becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL and why the 49ers may in time become my #2 team as long as he remains the starting QB.
Alrighty then.

I don't know how you can resolve that in your mind (having the whiners be your #2 team), so good luck with that. I don't care if Jesus Christ himself swoops down and takes over as head coach of that team. I'd still root for their ultimate destruction and complete collapse every second of the day.

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:
X said:
RamsLife said:

From college?

Alrighty then.

I don't know how you can resolve that in your mind (having the whiners be your #2 team), so good luck with that. I don't care if Jesus Christ himself swoops down and takes over as head coach of that team. I'd still root for their ultimate destruction and complete collapse every second of the day.

Up until this yr, I would of completely agreed with you man. Been a diehard Rams fan since '03 (since I was 13) and never in my life would I thought I would ever root for a division rival and actually make them my #2 team, but this kid Kaepernick...idk man; he's just special. At least to me he is. If it wasn't for me becoming a huge fan of his, I would still hate and root for the 9ers to lose every single week like I was since '03. But Kap changed all that.

Highly doubt there will ever be a player like him I will fall this hardcore in love with so as it stands, the Rams will always be my #1 team, and for now as long as Kap remains the starting QB, the 9ers are officially my #2 team. I'm the weirdest and sickest Rams fan on the planet, but I can't change how I feel. It is what it is man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
Up until this yr, I would of completely agreed with you man. Been a diehard Rams fan since '03 (since I was 13) and never in my life would I thought I would ever root for a division rival and actually make them my #2 team, but this kid Kaepernick...idk man; he's just special. At least to me he is. If it wasn't for me becoming a huge fan of his, I would still hate and root for the 9ers to lose every single week like I was since '03. But Kap changed all that.

Highly doubt there will ever be a player like him I will fall this hardcore in love with so as it stands, the Rams will always be my #1 team, and for now as long as Kap remains the starting QB, the 9ers are officially my #2 team. I'm the weirdest and sickest Rams fan on the planet, but I can't change how I feel. It is what it is man.
Well, that explains some of it. Prior to 2003 there have been MANY instances where the whiners made huge enemies out of the Rams and their fans. You weren't around when Ken Norton punched our goal posts, or when Tim McDonald looked into the camera and said "Same old sorry ass Rams" only to have to endure the rest of that shitty team picking up on it, and all of their fans repeat it ad nauseum. You didn't bear witness to the whole decade of the nineties where we had to endure that 17 game losing streak against them, nor did you get to see how it all began as a cross-town rivalry.

You won't find one person on this board who can even remotely relate to rooting for them in any capacity or in any scenario imaginable. But hey, I can appreciate you liking a different player and wanting him to succeed. I felt the same way about Barry Sanders, Earl Campbell, Bob Sanders, Darrell Green, and a few other guys. But the whiners? Not a snowball's chance in hell. Not ever.

nighttrain

Legend
i absolutely love the way Kaepernick runs around with complete abandon, Whiner's will be drafting a new QB in about 4-5 years..In the meantime, with every hit, Kaep will be slowing down..Running QB, smack him down every time he leaves the pocket..Running Backs have a league average length of service of 5 years.. :cheese:
train

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamsLife said:

For me, that's a nightmare situation, similar to Montana and Brady. I root against young QBs on other teams for just that reason. The norm is what has happened to Matt Ryan. Struggle in the playoffs until the breakthrough comes, then you get to that big moment as your confidence builds. Though he won a SB in his second season, Rothliesberger's performance in his first SB was poor. It's unnatural (Brady) for a QB to win a championship so early--unless it's the Rams, of course.

Someone else posted a scenario for the SB, in which Kaepernick struggles early and often, and Harbaugh is forced to bring in Alex Smith. I must say I'm looking forward to that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
I hate em all. I hope his turtle bites his finger off.
:lmao:

Sent via Tapatalk2.