I'm 31 today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just feels weird, ya know? That I'm the same age range as the world's oldest cats.

31-year-old-cat-nutmeg-11.jpg

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
That cat looks like it died 6 weeks ago. Happy birthday AR

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haha

You're getting up there you Angry bastard.

My Dad's B-day was last week... he said that if your birthday is occurs when we're all quarantined that it doesn't count. He celebrated, but he's just not counting himself a year older till next year. LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember when I was 31.

Enjoy it, man. It's all downhill from here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I tell this story quite often... I was never an elite athlete. But I was always “good” at most sports when younger.

Baseball, soccer, golf, bowling, volleyball, and swimming. Swimming I actually qualified for state meets. But again, never the best. Just good.

Anyway... 31.

I can remember like the back of my hand. At 31... I was still good at stuff, but I started to miss plays I wouldn’t. This jumped out at me then at that time I was in a volleyball league. I remember being a fraction of a second short on plays I’d normally make. Just... A fraction. But in volleyball that was big for me. I am not a big guy. I won on quickness.. that and I could jump way higher than a guy my height. I spiked the ball easily, and I am 5’10”.

Anyway... 31.

I honestly felt, even at the time, I lost my youth at 31.

Sorry to be a downer, Angry. LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I tell this story quite often... I was never an elite athlete. But I was always “good” at most sports when younger.

Baseball, soccer, golf, bowling, volleyball, and swimming. Swimming I actually qualified for state meets. But again, never the best. Just good.

Anyway... 31.

I can remember like the back of my hand. At 31... I was still good at stuff, but I started to miss plays I wouldn’t. This jumped out at me then at that time I was in a volleyball league. I remember being a fraction of a second short on plays I’d normally make. Just... A fraction. But in volleyball that was big for me. I am not a big guy. I won on quickness.. that and I could jump way higher than a guy my height. I spiked the ball easily, and I am 5’10”.

Anyway... 31.

I honestly felt, even at the time, I lost my youth at 31.

Sorry to be a downer, Angry. LOL
I loved playing both indoor 6 man and beach league VB. I will bring one of my volleyballs if/when we get together next.