Head Coach Steve Spagnuolom QB Sam Bradford, QB Kellen Cleme

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolom QB Sam Bradford, QB Kellen Clemens -Post Practice

Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo-Post Practice
December 28, 2011

(Opening Statement)
“First of all I hope everybody had a great holiday, had some great weather. It was good to get a little, the guys got some time off, they were fresh out there today, which was part of the intent. All I said was let’s keep that freshness and fastness because we’ve got to carry that into Sunday. The guys that did not practice, (QB) Sam Bradford, (QB) A.J. Feeley, (LB) Brady Poppinga came in, he wasn’t feeling well so (Head Athletic Trainer) Reggie (Scott) sent him home. He’s got a bug. Hopefully it’s just a 24 hour deal. The guys that were limited (CB) Josh Gordy, (DE) Chris Long and (DT) Freddie Robbins just didn’t feel well the other day. I think I told you all that, but he feels fine now. Everybody else that’s available seems to be OK. And with that I’ll open it up.”

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsfans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ramsfans.com</a>