GDMT: What will you be serving with your football?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think at my house we'll be having chicken quesadillas and maybe some elotes.

What do you all have on the menu?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm probably gonna have a big sausage and egg breakfast burrito a couple hours before the game. And just some chips and salsa during the game.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Steak tacos. We're flying to Italy for a week on Monday - no work, so I can go to town with the beers. What a day to be alive.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Thanks for starting these threads @A.J. Hicks they are always one of my favorites of the week!

We're traveling this week to spend time with family so we'll only do a local pizza joint for a pie and another local wing restaurant for those. We'll try to contribute more next week.
:part:

Last edited:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
We are having family over for game day who are in town from Phoenix. My brothers and sisters in law love a crab leg and shrimp low boil with corn, potatoes and sausage and all kinds of stuff.
I'm not happy that my house will be filled with Cardinal fans but I am happy I don't have to do the cooking.
But that's what they are making and then they dump it all on newspaper in the middle of the table and we enjoy.
I'm in charge of keeping the beer iced down. :biggrin:
GO RAMS PLEASE

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Being on the left coast our tradition is lunch.

The M-wife always goes out for In-N-Out.

If you don't know, it is a delicacy.

GO RAMS!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Being on the left coast our tradition is lunch.

The M-wife always goes out for In-N-Out.

If you don't know, it is a delicacy.

GO RAMS!!!

Come On MAN !!! Get out there & grill a couple nice burgers.Get down & Dirty!!

Maybe a Spicy Chic-fillet,but they close on Sunday.Maybe those Birds get whooped up on tomorrow.

There’s some crazy stories though on what people from the Left Coast will do to get there In & Out!

Enjoy the Day

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Come On MAN !!! Get out there & grill a couple nice burgers.Get down & Dirty!!

Maybe a Spicy Chic-fillet,but they close on Sunday.Maybe those Birds get whooped up on tomorrow.

There’s some crazy stories though on what people from the Left Coast will do to get there In & Out!

Enjoy the Day
I here you brother. Wish I was stronger but that burger place in unmatchable.

This tradition is 17 years old now. When we move to Florida maybe your social pressure will be the thing. :) Unless In-N-Out goes big in the Sunshine state.

Pro-tip for those that may do the same game day or not, get the air fryer ready and put the fries in for 3 minutes at 360 for a taste of french frie heaven.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

This tradition is 17 years old now. When we move to Florida maybe your social pressure will be the thing. :) Unless In-N-Out goes big in the Sunshine state.

Pro-tip for those that may do the same game day or not, get the air fryer ready and put the fries in for 3 minutes at 360 for a taste of french frie heaven.
Sweet & a side of sauce. You could also finish it off & make it animal style

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I may try that sometime, but my family loves the Animal Fries.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am hoping it's not football with a side of crow.

Rams 31
Cards 12