Dome team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
My brother-in-law says the rams are sissies because they play in a dome. I reminded him that Detrroit is a dome team and they lost twice to them. But with arongance of a bear fan, he pushed that to the side. Anyone have a connection to rams players, please tell them to wallop the bears so I can eat my thanksgiving meal in peace and not have to listen to him run his lips all day.

duckhunter

Starter
My brother-in-law says the rams are sissies because they play in a dome. I reminded him that Detrroit is a dome team and they lost twice to them. But with arongance of a bear fan, he pushed that to the side. Anyone have a connection to rams players, please tell them to wallop the bears so I can eat my thanksgiving meal in peace and not have to listen to him run his lips all day.

Yeah, really. We've taken enough crap off Bears fans talking shyte. Make it personal. The D needs to knock the snot out of em.

TexasRam

Legend
If it gets real bad don't forget you can always whip out the "Sam Bradford is out" arguement. And how he was on pace for over 35 TD's, before we even had a running game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd just punch him in the mouth and say, "Yeah, maybe, but their fans aren't sissies are they."

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ask him who has the most recent Lombardi Trophy and what the Bears did to right their ship, hired a Ram coach

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I guess the players determine the type of stadium the team has...interesting.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Playing in a dome allows no interference or handicap with the players skills.
If anything, playing in a dome is as "fair" as a game can get.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Playing in a dome allows no interference or handicap with the players skills.
If anything, playing in a dome is as "fair" as a game can get.
I totally agree, I like the romance of outdoor football,but in the end I hate when the weather decides a game

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was your sister thinking?
It is my wives brother, I have since converted her to a rams fan. She was not a bears fan, but now she roots for the rams as passionately as I do...minus a few curse words that is:nau:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
It is my wives brother, I have since converted her to a rams fan. She was not a bears fan, but now she roots for the rams as passionately as I do...minus a few curse words that is:nau:

No problem then, brother-in-laws are easier to divorce and SOOOO much cheaper!

RamzFanz

Damnit

That's how you do it. One convert at a time.

Now teach her to curse and your work is done. :mad: